Ratings for Dr. Michelle Dickinson

What a great doctor! Knowledgable and she listens to you! The staff is amazing too!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Missed a few doctors appointments by barely minutes each time and my doctor refused to see me and charged me a late fee EACH TIME. After months of low income to no income and not being able to afford an appointment, my mom (who lives overseas) offers to pay for one finally calls my doctor to set up a day and time. She was told $40 was enough to cover my fees so that's what she gave me. I showed up ten minutes early and handed the secretary the $40. I was refused for the fourth time because I owed $105. I promised that my mother would pay the difference but it was midnight where she was living and I couldn't contact her at the moment. She even spoke with the doctor who still refused to see me without upfront cash. I'm now in trouble with a prescription that's expiring soon and she is all booked for the next few weeks. WHAT HAPPENED TO FREE HEALTH CARE AND ON TOP OF THAT WHY DONT PEOPLE NOTICE HOW MUCH THEY AFFECT EVERYONE ELSE WHEN THEY MAKE SELFISH PETTY DECISIONS.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

A young doctor with a decent amount of experience. She listens carefully and is genuinely concerned to see a resolution to your issue. Staff could use a lesson in geography. This is Ontario, not Quebec. Phone and personal service should be in English first, not French. Answering phone : French first, then a quick English "hold please"; or, no English and just French answering. In person: No greeting in English, just French. When directed to examination rooms: 4 out of 5 times in French.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Just the best doctor! You could not ask for any better.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Lovely and knowledgable, fully bilingual, excellent rapport w patients

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014