Dr. Chi-Hong Wong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chi-Hong Wong

Our experience with Dr Wong and the rest of the staff was very professional and friendly. Both answered all questions we had and made everything as stress free as possible.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Have been coming to see Dr Wong for over 10 years. He is very professional,honest and caring about his treatments and I have recommended him to many of my friends. His staff are lovely to chat too and his wife Dr Tsang is amazing with her treatments as well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

So glad I found him. All my problems are gone and his aftercare is fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Took my Son to Dr Wong's Clinic and he explained the procedure well and every thing went as explained.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

I took my son to Dr Wong's Clinic. He explained everything clearly to us, he has an outstanding knowledge - to me, shows he is a caring, funny and passionate about it too. I will happily in the future recommend Dr Wong and his team. Thank you for an awesome treatment/procedure.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Me and my husband have been going to Dr.Wong for a long time for skin cancer checks ,he was always very thorough and found every changes that i had on my skin.had the cancers removed and tested and the results are always what he thought they were.i find him very friendly and funny ,all i can say he's a good doctor .i highly recommend Dr Wong and his team

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr Wong is a very caring and thorough doctor. He is extremely funny which makes the treatment and procedure so much more of a comfortable experience. I have had sensational results from Nightlase treatments with Dr Wong at his clinic. I highly recommend Dr Wong and his team!! Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

My experince at this surgery over the past 6 months of treatment has been more than satisfactory. I had several canthomas excised. Dr Wong is a skillful surgeon with careful ongoing attention. The final results has been excellent. The practice as a whole is peopled by efficient and welcoming staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

He's very particular and I am confident my ear lobe repair will be as good as it possibly could be,

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

dr Wong is outstanding with his proficiency and knowledge trust my healthy skin will stay that way under his supervision

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019