Dr. Jason James

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason James

Dr. James is extremely good at what he does. He is very knowledgeable and explaines everything to patients. Definitely one of the best dentists I’ve ever been to. I would recommend him in a heart beat to anyone looking for good quality dental care.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Welcoming and kind. Comfortable to go there with my kids.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Been to a whole lot of other dentists in Canada but , by far dr . Jason James has been the best , and I wanna say thanks

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Great office, have been a patient for many years! Always top notch!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

It's not such a bad trip when you go to the dentist at this place, down to earth and pretty relaxing for getting a drill in the mouth. Pricing is far and if you have a question they will tell you what to do or what not to do.. Dr. James and his staff are one of a kind my not being the fancy place but it's clean and very relaxing place been going for just over 3 years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

This is the worst dental office, DO NOT GO HERE. His front end staff are incompetent, they haven't been able to answer the phone for the last 3 days, or return any messages. The dentist himself is fine, narcissistic but fine.

Submitted February 7, 2018

Staff are all friendly and helpful. They almost make a trip to the dentist enjoyable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I am a nervouse patient and both the dentist and his helper were great at calming me with the procedure that they were doing. I will be telling my friends and family to go their.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I consider both Dr. James, his front desk staff-Charlotte, and his Hygienist "excellent". I never felt any discomfort as the hygienist cleaned my teeth. Above all both Dr. James and herself offered expert advice during my visit. - caring, friendly, and considerate of my comfort. thanks to all of you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Jason James and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They made me feel very comfortable and cared for throughout my procedure. They are all very knowledgeable and do their best to make your time there as quick and painless as possible. They have definitely made me feel 100% better about visiting the dentist. I only ever visit Dr. James for all my future dental needs. Thank you all so much!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Jason James's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jason James spends time listening and getting to know his patients. Doing a comprehensive exam and really getting to understand his patient is something that makes him stand out from most doctors. Dr. James received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Howard University in Washington, DC. Before traveling to the U.S. to complete his Doctor of Dental Surgery; Dr. James attended the University of Alberta, completing both his Bachelor of Science and Master of Public Health, Health Policy and Management. During this time he was also a starting corner-back for the Golden Bears Football team.

Arise Health Plan