Dr. Jason James

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason James

I am a nervouse patient and both the dentist and his helper were great at calming me with the procedure that they were doing. I will be telling my friends and family to go their.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I consider both Dr. James, his front desk staff-Charlotte, and his Hygienist "excellent". I never felt any discomfort as the hygienist cleaned my teeth. Above all both Dr. James and herself offered expert advice during my visit. - caring, friendly, and considerate of my comfort. thanks to all of you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Jason James and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They made me feel very comfortable and cared for throughout my procedure. They are all very knowledgeable and do their best to make your time there as quick and painless as possible. They have definitely made me feel 100% better about visiting the dentist. I only ever visit Dr. James for all my future dental needs. Thank you all so much!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Great experience. Dr James Is very Knowledgeable and friendly .

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I was very pleased with how quickly I was looked after this past week. Charlotte is absolutely wonderful . Also very friendly. She is a big asset to your office. The hygienist was also very efficient and friendly. Dr. James is also very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. James and staff are not only professional, but, Warm hearted and decent people, love them all.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Both Dr JAMES and his assistants Worked extremely well with my very nervous young daughters. Coached them through the scary parts and joked them through the boring parts. Excellent team!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Never an exciting hour but all the staff were pleasant and the treatment was all that we expected. See you in 9 months. This review will serve for both Jean and I. Could have rated "knowledge" higher but my knowledge is insufficient to be able to accurately rate theirs..

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Excellent service. Staff are friendly and helpful. They made me feel very comfortable throughout my procedure.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Fantastic caring dentist I have had the last few years. I was scared as my only Dentist was soon retiring but Dr Jason James is great, my little girls see him too and love him. Also Sonya is seriously the best I see her for me cleans ! All of them are so great been my only dentist office ever! :0) Francine LaPierre

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Jason James's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jason James spends time listening and getting to know his patients. Doing a comprehensive exam and really getting to understand his patient is something that makes him stand out from most doctors. Dr. James received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Howard University in Washington, DC. Before traveling to the U.S. to complete his Doctor of Dental Surgery; Dr. James attended the University of Alberta, completing both his Bachelor of Science and Master of Public Health, Health Policy and Management. During this time he was also a starting corner-back for the Golden Bears Football team.

AARP