Ratings for Dr. Rohit Kumar

I was a bride from the TV series unveiled (EP6) in which Dr Kumar preformed a breast lift and augmentation ( I had old implants in that had stretched after 10 years and due to breast feeding 2 children with them in) My results are not what I or anyone I know would expect from a qualified plastic surgeon. I feel my breasts look worse then prior to surgery - I am happy to provide photo evidence as this is factual! I have been left in pain both physically and mentally due to the surgery preformed by dr Kumar. Initially I had full support from Dr Kumar for a revision, but after my erratic emotional state this "botched" surgery has left me suffering major anxiety and depression. Dr Kumar had since deleted the review option on his Facebook page to avoid having my review showed publicly ( The option to delete reviews individually is not available, but the page owner can remove the total review option . Which is the option he has clearly chosen to avoid this being public knowledge) I find it very cunning for one to do so especially a medical practitioner. I believe Dr Kumar has seeked advise from his medical indemnity insurer and has advised me to follow a step by step process prior to contacting him again - he feels the dr/patient relationship has been compromised, due to my emotional state. I agree the dr / patient relationship has been compromised since the beginning when he preformed surgery on me free of charge to "boost his profile" on a to series in which a fellow colleague has produced along with some other contributors. I feel Dr Kumar has no interest and no compassion towards me now I have voiced myself. I have not once received any correspondence to see if I am ok whilst I finance his recommendation list. ( I feel I am botched comparing myself to the television series botched ) I would like a resolution and I never want any other member of the public to suffer the way I have. On a better note the clinic is lovely and the staff I engaged with were always warm and friendly. Dr Kumar had always had a beautiful bedside manner until I expressed my concerns and dissatisfaction. I had 6 veneers done by dr nidhi berera in which I am happy with despite being told by another dentist that I require a better job to be done to adjust my bite so the veneers do not get damaged over time . Overall my intial experience was lovely but once I voiced my concerns the experience has been that I could compare to a nightmare that I am trapped inside. I hope this doctor accepts some responsibility for the position I am in and helps with a resolution so I can change my current opinion of him based on my experience.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017