Ratings for Dr. Sarah Schoenthaler

Dr. Sarah is very friendly and patient. She is great working with children!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I met Dr. Schoenthaler about a year ago when I was trying to get rid of glasses and get into contact lenses. She was highly recommended to me by my friend and I can see why. Upon our first meeting, she was punctual, professional, courteous and a good listener. She gave me options and did not try to push for the expensive one (or whats best for her). Overall, my experience with her and her staff have been exceptional every time. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Sarah is a very thorough eye examiner who explains her findings and recommended prescriptions using understandable language and a clear voice. She is suited to patients of all ages since she relates professionally and personally. Further, she is available for further consultation if results are not fully satisfactory.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

This young, refreshing, attentive doctor fit me into new contact lenses recently. My experience working with her was wonderful as I was a first time user who was unsure of what to expect. I explained to her that I needed the lenses for various sports and outdoor activities that I do, and she made sure that the lenses we chose together were suitable for the activities I do, and within a reasonable price range. Dr. Schoenthaler's skills and compassion combined with the excellent staff at this practice make for an memorable patient experience, and I will be sure to return again.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014