Ratings for Dr. T Eimany

Just like the very first reviewer this dr needs a big WARNING! He is extremely unprofessional, inappropriate and intimidating.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Trustworthy psychiatrist. Recommend 100%. Good at working through Problems, decent person.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Fantastic doctor. So smart, caring and easy to talk to. A real person who has genuine empathy and the intelligence to find the right ways to assist. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Fantastic doctor! Caring, kind and life affirming. Why pay for live comedy when you can chat with him!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Complete and utter legend!!! Very caring and says it like it is! Unlike many medical professions, genuinely has ethical standards and common sense.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Trustworthy psychiatrist. Child prodigy... (improving his on-time performance! Rate a 5 for positive encouragements...)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

My pdoc for years saw me through so much awful stuff come out good in the end .

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

So bright. He gets everything at once. Thanks Dr. Eimany. Might be provocative. For good. Simply brilliant.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr eimany is an extremely knowledgeable doctor who takes time to see what care is best for you. I now live a much happier life because of him. He isnt just a great doctor but he is also human and cracks jokes (which he thinks are funny). 😂When it comes to medication and treating you I have full confidence that he knows exactly what he is doing and what will work best for you. And my results have spoke for themself! It gives me comfort knowing I'm in good hands! As to his punctuality I don't think there is any doctor that doesn't go over a little but I do find tom is never one to rush an appointment and often goes over time. I much prefer that than having a doc looking at there watch the whole time! So he def does care about his clients!! Thanks DR Eimany for all your help.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Tom saved my life. Who cares if he runs a bit late? He's looking after his patients, not shunting them out the door when their 15 minutes are up. I make sure to bring a book or wander over to the cafe for coffee while I wait. I find his understanding of psychiatric meds outstanding. His people skills aren't the best, but I have never experienced inappropriate or insensitive comments from him - and I have been seeing him for several years. I am shocked and concerned by the other reviewer's report of inappropriate comments. Dr Tom is the one specialist who finally helped me after 30 years of being on ineffective meds. His staff are friendly, approachable, flexible and organised. I think he's a genius. Super smart, extremely knowledgeable in the field, and a bit scatterbrained and off in his own world, as geniuses tend to be. None of that bothers me because he got me onto the right meds at the right dosage and that completely changed my life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017