Ratings for Dr. T Eimany

My pdoc for years saw me through so much awful stuff come out good in the end .

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

So bright. He gets everything at once. Thanks Dr. Eimany. Might be provocative. For good. Simply brilliant.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr eimany is an extremely knowledgeable doctor who takes time to see what care is best for you. I now live a much happier life because of him. He isnt just a great doctor but he is also human and cracks jokes (which he thinks are funny). πŸ˜‚When it comes to medication and treating you I have full confidence that he knows exactly what he is doing and what will work best for you. And my results have spoke for themself! It gives me comfort knowing I'm in good hands! As to his punctuality I don't think there is any doctor that doesn't go over a little but I do find tom is never one to rush an appointment and often goes over time. I much prefer that than having a doc looking at there watch the whole time! So he def does care about his clients!! Thanks DR Eimany for all your help.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Tom saved my life. Who cares if he runs a bit late? He's looking after his patients, not shunting them out the door when their 15 minutes are up. I make sure to bring a book or wander over to the cafe for coffee while I wait. I find his understanding of psychiatric meds outstanding. His people skills aren't the best, but I have never experienced inappropriate or insensitive comments from him - and I have been seeing him for several years. I am shocked and concerned by the other reviewer's report of inappropriate comments. Dr Tom is the one specialist who finally helped me after 30 years of being on ineffective meds. His staff are friendly, approachable, flexible and organised. I think he's a genius. Super smart, extremely knowledgeable in the field, and a bit scatterbrained and off in his own world, as geniuses tend to be. None of that bothers me because he got me onto the right meds at the right dosage and that completely changed my life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I have no doubt the previous review was written by a genuine patient but please do not put down the opinions of others. I am not the first reviewer, but thankful that they shared their experiences. Don't worry too much - the doctors are too busy to go through their ratings on online websites - it just really helps the prospective consumers...

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Tom is a great psychiatrist who literally saved my life when all other "experts" made "little" difference. He has a very good heart- shocked to just read another patients' review to which I would like to respond with the following: please see another psychiatrist ASAP: you clearly are suffering from some form of delusional paranoia if you feel that Tom is "intimidating" and you would recommend a "warning" to the public as such. I suspect his 1.5 time delay (quite normal for "good" specialists) from your appointment is a "blessing" for you to use that time to seriously reflect on your own behaviour- you are weak- if you have a problem with the manner in which somebody sits (the term " manspread" stinks of misogyny) and "slouching" and "chewing gum" ( you write as if it is some sort of crime against humanity???) you should TELL them honestly to their FACE! Not use public forums to slander good people's character and professional REPUTATION!!! "You know what psychiatrists are like- that's a funny joke: appropriate response: Laugh!😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

1.5 hours late to appointnent. No apology, just a wink and "you know what psychiatrists are like". Chews gum with open mouth and sits slouched with legs wide open (manspread). Commented on my looks and told me I would be typical prey for rapists as I was so weak and vulnerable !?? Totally inappropriate, disrespectful, unprofessional and intimidating. Would give zero stars and a great big WARNING sign if I could. Very concerning behaviour

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017