Ratings for Dr. Mark Simpson

I am baffled by some of the negative comments below. Mark has consistently displayed the highest level of respect, empathy, kindness, and expertise in my engagements with him. He has treated me as a whole person, not just a patient. He was very kind to both me and my wife, making sure that we both understood and were comfortable with the available treatment options and his recommended approach. My family and I have experienced a range of significant health challenges over the past 20 years, and Mark is one of the best specialists we have consulted. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Mark came to the appointment unprepared without looking at patient's notes. Condescending, arrogant, lacked empathy. However, did appear to be very attracted to my husband. We were both unimpressed by his overall lack of professionalism. From what I have seen I believe this man has a personality disorder. If you are able to change neurologists please do. As patients we deserve to be treated with respect and to receive a competent service.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

We have no choice but to use this doctor. He is arrogant and completely lacking in compassion and inter people skills. He is unable to converse with a patient without becoming aggressive and domineering. Having a chronic illness is stressful enough without having to deal with this arrogant little prat. Find somebody else if you can.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Is hopeless at follow up and updating fellow medical staff. Poor service

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

You will note that I have not rated Mark. He is unrateable, This man has a personality disorder.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

A very sad and unhelpful consultation had by my husband .. experimented with his meds and when he informed Dr Simpson of the horrific side-effects he bothered with a note to his receptionist which she forwarded to my husband. A total waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Dr Simpson is my husbands neurologist. Great knowledge of parkinsons. and always gives great advice. WE have been under the care of Dr Simpson for a number of years and glad we are.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

We had a consult with Mark Simpson last week and found him to be very professional, informative and helpful during a stressful time.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Glad I'm not the only one who had the same experience, extremely rude, stuckup and condescending, struggled to hold back from decking him...and should retire. This guys a rip off, don't waste your money go and seek a real neurologist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

An unhelpful consultation, Dr Mark Simpson did not seek to understand and advise beyond basic testing and he was almost adversarial in conversation and certainly came across as rude

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018