You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gary Hayes

Dr. Hayes has been my family doctor for at least 15 years. He is caring, knowledgeable, thorough and always manages to lighten my mood. It is a bit of a drive for me to see Dr. Hayes but is completely worth it for the care he provides. He takes the time to really listen to my concerns and I never feel rushed. He has provided great care and has always been able to resolve my concerns, or has sent me for additional testing and to the proper specialists when he was not able to. The office staff are one of a kind and are always friendly really seem to love their jobs and care about the patients. I would highly recommend Dr.Hayes and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I didn't know how great Dr. Hayes was until I started visiting other clinics (walk-in, my girlfriend's family doctor appointments, etc). I never wait, the visits are pragmatic, and Dr. Hayes and his staff make life a lot easier.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Hayes has been our family doctor for the past almost 30 years and he is now helping the third generation to stay well. I began going to Doc Hayes for allergy shots in about 1985, so he did not know our family at all to begin with. Our 21 year old daughter died suddenly in a car accident in1986 and although Gary was not our family doctor, he was on his rounds at the Royal Columbian Hospital and recognized the name. He came down to the Emergency to see what he could do to assist us, whereas the doctor who had been our family doctor for 13 years, and was also in the building, did not make the connection. That was the beginning of a family tradition and we all love our Doc Hayes.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Hayes for 26yrs. He has also tainted me for the rest of the medical community...he has set the bar so high that no other doctors can even come close, his standard of care far exceeds the rest! My entire family swears by him, from delivering my sisters 2 kids to my broken bones and surgery to just being there for someone to talk to. I've unfortunately moved out of town, so I see a doctor where I live now, I've been extremely unhappy with the care I've gotten. from losing forms to telling me "I just don't know what else to do for you"! Dr. Hayes will exhaust every avenue until we are both happy. Even the office staff is amazing, it's a real sense of family there. For me it's the little things, noticing a hair cut, or asking hows school or work are. When I call, I'm greeted like I just called home. you'll never feel like you're 'just another patient'. Because of all theses things, I will make the trip to still see him (4hrs there and 4hrs back). Amazing!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Never too busy to listen & Explain in simple terms.Has, what used to be called "A good bedside manner"

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

He was very professional, treated my problem, than, answered any questions I asked about the condition. I was actually taken into the waiting room ahead of my appointment time, amazing.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

A wonderful family doctor for 25 years, with cheerful and helpful supporting staff. We have been SO lucky.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Hayes for 15yrs. He is so knowledgeable and helpfull. He is always a joy to visit. The staff are by far the best I have ever encountered, always happy and cheerful. I feel lucky he has been my family physcian all these years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Gary Hayes's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hayes has been my family doctor for at least 15 years. He is caring, knowledgeable, thorough and always manages to lighten my mood. It is a bit of a drive f..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best..great ladies at front desk...Dr Hayes hears what your saying and if he can't help he will send you to another medical area if needed "

December 15, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3E0" to "V3B 1C5". Address has been updated from "None" to "3000 Lougheed Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049450100".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The medical office assistants at this office are rude and unprofessional."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I didn't know how great Dr. Hayes was until I started visiting other clinics (walk-in, my girlfriend's family doctor appointments, etc). I never wait, the visit..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hayes has been our family doctor for the past almost 30 years and he is now helping the third generation to stay well. I began going to Doc Hayes for alle..."

October 5, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

July 18, 2012