Ratings for Dr. Gary Hayes

Dr. Hayes has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is knowledgeable, caring, conscientious and a very good family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

So happy with Dr. Hayes, if he can't help me then he makes sure he finds me help, very happy funny and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

seems absented minded,,, An example. I have been going to him for at least 14 yrs and he looked at my breasts and asked me if I had a breaat removed!!!??? NO!!!He has prescibed numerous meds that do no work (costly!!!!). I have more info re meds via google. The latest one he prescribed he did know the other name for it!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

It's clear that Dr. Hayes has been in the medical field for quite sometime. He's very knowledgeable, cares for his patients and is a very good person.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He's been my family doctor for 30 years and I couldn't imagine a kinder, more intelligent doctor. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

He's been my family doctor for my entire life and I can tell he really cares. Amazing doctor, simply the best.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Three generations of our family see Dr. Hayes and his team. Every time we have needed him to see our children, he makes time regardless of his schedule. Highly recommend him for your family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I have been with Dr Hayes since I was 4 years old.. he his my entire families doctor including my parents and my grandson. god help me if he retires. The girls at he front desk have been with him as long as I can remember and recognize my voice when I call in and are just amazing as well. I know he is probably retiring in the next few years and I'm truly going to cry!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Hayes has been my family doctor for at least 15 years. He is caring, knowledgeable, thorough and always manages to lighten my mood. It is a bit of a drive for me to see Dr. Hayes but is completely worth it for the care he provides. He takes the time to really listen to my concerns and I never feel rushed. He has provided great care and has always been able to resolve my concerns, or has sent me for additional testing and to the proper specialists when he was not able to. The office staff are one of a kind and are always friendly really seem to love their jobs and care about the patients. I would highly recommend Dr.Hayes and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

The best..great ladies at front desk...Dr Hayes hears what your saying and if he can't help he will send you to another medical area if needed

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015