Ratings for Dr. Gary Hayes

I have been going to Dr. Hayes for many years and would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

With over 25 years as a patient with Dr Gary Hayes, I really like the may I've been included in my health care decisions/direction. Over all these years Dr Gary Hayes has always made ample time available to listen to my concerns, offer options and discuss outcomes that may occur from the choices I make. I really respect this ability to balance his medical knowledge with quality of a patients life. Yes, without any reservation, I strongly recommend Dr Gary Hayes to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Best doctor ever! He takes the time to examine everything he cares awesome human being too over 30 years he's treated my family

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

He has been my doctor for 27 years. He cares for you as a person and listens to what you have to say. He has a vast medical knowledge and doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist if needed. I have stayed with him all these years as he is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The best doctor in the lower mainland. Always gives the best advice!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Hayes has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is knowledgeable, caring, conscientious and a very good family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

So happy with Dr. Hayes, if he can't help me then he makes sure he finds me help, very happy funny and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

seems absented minded,,, An example. I have been going to him for at least 14 yrs and he looked at my breasts and asked me if I had a breaat removed!!!??? NO!!!He has prescibed numerous meds that do no work (costly!!!!). I have more info re meds via google. The latest one he prescribed he did know the other name for it!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

It's clear that Dr. Hayes has been in the medical field for quite sometime. He's very knowledgeable, cares for his patients and is a very good person.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He's been my family doctor for 30 years and I couldn't imagine a kinder, more intelligent doctor. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016