Dr. Tam Phan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tam Phan

We are an active family of the West Island. Health is a priority and dental health has become a realization that connects the dots to overall health. Dr Phan coaches us along with his staff on what we can do to be better. We realize today it is more than just a cleaning visit, it is a cancer check in the mouth and head regions. We appreciate this when we read what is out there in the health magazines and web information services. Not just our dentist, Dr Phan mentions some supplements and vitamins that could help us improve our dental and overall health. Funny how our medical people never go this route, just medications and prescription drugs, no talk of choices. I recommend him strongly for all my loved ones !

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Phan m'a enlevé ma phobie des dentistes !Il a su être à mon écoute contrairement à d'autres, très doux et attentif. J'étais calme et confiante durant l'opération, ce qui est une première pour moi ! Je la recommande sans hésitation.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Very pleased by the courtesy of the staff and I felt very informed throughout the process of my visit.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

My first visit to Dr. Phan was for a second opinion. I was pleasantly surprised by how his team are organized and helpful. Dr Phan came in and took a look at the problem and was able to explain the two different options that I had. He took the time to make sure I understood what was on the xray and took pictures in my mouth to show me. I am a very visual person so this was very much appreciated. I definitely have to say that I am surprised at his knowledge. Normally needles really scare me but he has a way of you not even feeling it! After getting both gum grafts and implants from him, I can really say that is a great dentist. He knows his profession very well and I would highly recommend him for all your dental work!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I have had the privilege of being treated for bone grafts and implants by Dr Phan. He's very meticulous at his work and very knowledgeable. Took good care of me also after the surgery. He has a great staff from front to back. Would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Je suis vraiment comblé avec la reconstruction esthétique de ma couche complète. Tous les jours, je reçois sans cesse des beaux compliments. Je me suis renseignée avec plusieurs dentistes à Kirkland et West island pendant 2 ans et mes recherches m'ont tournés vers le Dr Phan et je ne regrette pas une seconde ! D'ailleurs, je lui ai référé déjà plusieurs patients qui veulent transformer leur sourire dont des membres de ma famille :-)

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr Phan, is an amazing dentist, a true perfectionist, takes pride in his work, been a patient at this clinic for many years. He has surrounded himself by a team of amazing people, starting with the administration team up front Lina, Filomena, experienced hygienist Tiffany, Anne, Pooja, Veronique & two other Dentists Dr Kim Nguyen & Dr Fernanda...Keep up the great work Dr Phan & his team

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

This is an incredible office with the very best dental team! They made me feel at ease about the implant I needed. I was sooooo scared to even get my tooth pulled and never thought I could go through and implant treatment. Dr Phan and his team answered all of my questions and really made me comfortable with my implant treatment. They sprepared me for the worst and it ended up being a breeze. I am so happy with my new tooth and even happier that no one could ever tell it’s and implant. Huge thank you to Dr Phan, Tiffany, Meg and Filomena who all played a role in making my time at the dentists office memorable and pain free.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Phan, un incontournable. Il est très compétent et meilleure que plusieurs dentistes pour ses diagnostics. Un autre dentiste disait que mon mal de dent provenait des dents de sagesse, mais dans le fond j'avais besoin d'un traitement de canal sur une molaire. Il en a vu des cas et ça se voit. Je suis très contente d'avoir eu son avis car sinon j'aurais enlevé mes dents de sagesse pour rien. Je recommanderais ma famille sans hésitation !

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I just moved to Kirkland with my family from Toronto. We had one of the best dental experiences that we never had before. We have seen many dentists in Toronto but this office stands out compared to the rest. I needed to get 2 implants and everything went perfectly! I highly recommend Dr Tam Phan for cosmetic treatment with implants!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018