Ratings for Dr. Christopher Craft

Dr. Craft is a wonderful doctor! He has his own private office in Miami, Florida across from Baptist Hospital. I had surgery with Dr. Craft 3 months ago and I am so excited with my results I let them use my before and after pictures for their image gallery on their website. I had a breast augmentation after seeing my friends results and I knew that I wanted to look as beautiful and as confident as she did. I made my appointment with Dr. Craft and had scheduled my surgery three weeks after. My mom and dad and my fiancee accompanied me the day of surgery and they waited for me in a private waiting room where they were able to watch movies and sit comfortably while Dr. Craft performed my surgery. Afterwards, I was taken to recovery and my family was able to come in and sit with me while the nurse checked my vitals and gave me gatorade. I told her I was hungry and she even gave me crackers. Dr. Craft called me the night of surgery to see how I was doing and saw me the following day at his office. both my family and myself are so thankful and grateful to Dr. Craft and his lovely staff for the wonderful attention and care in which they provided us all with. I always recommend Dr. Craft as he is not only a skilled plastic surgeon but a beautiful person as well. He even helped to take me to the car after the nurse got me in the wheel chair after recovery. You will never find a more down to earth and wonderful Doctor! See for yourselves!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014