Ratings for Dr. Raphael Dell Aquilla

First of all dr. Dell Aquilla is an amazing doctor and person, he is very understanding and is always willing to help. I ran into trouble with drugs and couldn't seem to quit. it lasted for many years. I was told to see him and he helped change my life! I am proud to say with the help of him I haven't used drugs in over 3 years and have successfully completed the methadone program! the program has meant so much to me without it I don't think I would be where I am today or even alive for that matter. I now hold a full time job and am a mother to a beautiful baby girl. The program has helped me stay on the right path. my life before the program is not a life I would want anyone to live. its such an awful lifestyle. thanks to the help of dr. dell I am so very happy and healthy. I truly and honestly don't think I could have done it without his help. he is such a great listener and he wants the best for you, he's not like most doctors who are in it just for the money he truly wants to help you live the best life that you can live. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done for me. if you or anyone you know have problems with drugs please go and see him at nurture north today don't wait another minute! he's located at 239 main st. E suite 102. or call 705-478-7197! change your life today! it will be the best decision you could ever make i promise you! if i can do it you can do it!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014