Ratings for Dr. Jacques Du Plessis

Sudden pain in my neck left my right arm and fingers with no feeling and reflexes. Was referred to Dr Jacques Du Pessis by a close family member. He completed a full assessment and after looking at my MRI scan he made an immediate diagnoses that could have been fatal for me. He is very knowledgeable and one of the best specialists. He was very clear in explaning the procedure and consequences if I delayed the procedure. I am comfortable and more at ease now.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

All i can say is that i left feeling worse than when i went in and with no solid solutions, i was told that i must tell him what i want to do because he can not tell me what to do. What made it the worst experience was when i asked for something for pain knowing that i was going home to suffer in pain, and he told me 'what do you want me to give you ', i mean really i am not the specialist. He could not even take his hand out of his pocket when he was examining me. Its sad because even my GP takes more time with me and doesnt cost that much.

Submitted June 28, 2017

Amazing doctor! Professional staff, friendly and very helpful!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Never had a Dr. Stand up during a consultation and walk to the door while patient is talking.

Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Du Plessis is an amazing surgeon and dr. Had a brain tumour and he removed it perfectly. I see him once a year for check ups on the tumour. I will recommend him to anyone. Amazing doctor

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

What can I say - this man saved my child's life after a horrendous accident and massive brain injury some years ago. I will be forever thankful

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Jacques is brilliant. Would have been paralysed if not for him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

One of the best Neurosurgeons in the country. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Staff were very professional but friendly and assisted on every aspect

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Excellent surgeon...doing great work! Saved my grandson from a growing malignant brain tumour!! Hospital and staff ...excellent!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014