Ratings for Dr. Krista Scott

April 2018, Dr. Scott scheduled me for a 'field test' at St. Paul Hospital to confirm her office testing, after the exam I expected to be called for a follow-up, no call, after 2 months later in June, I requested a follow-up for hospital testing results, the receptionist said office would be closed for most of July and I would be scheduled eventually, no appointment was provided. I called again, same response "need to do scheduling". July 1, I developed an eye cyst, my GP requisitioned the cyst to be removed, Dr. Scott 's office didn't respond, I called and was put off by "need to schedule this", another 3 calls to Dr.'s office, responses were, "GP doesn't always know", "get another doctor to remove it", "we will call you Tuesday, it's with Dr. Scott", Tuesday (July 31) came and went, again no call from doctor's office. Why not tell me up front, Dr. doesn't want to provide testing follow-up or perform the procedure to remove my eye cyst.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Scott was competent and helpful and referred me to a surgeon who was able to resolve a problem I had experience with a cataract surgery performed by another surgeon. I am grateful for her prompt attention and help.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Staff are great but not the doctor. Doctor seems to be in hurry when you see her. We had to wait for an hour but when you get to see her inside its took only 5 minutes...

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

The technician is helpful but not the receptionist, the doctor dare not to speak much, as if you are wasting her time if you ask questions.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016