Ratings for Dr. Tate Vo

I understand the cost of dental work can add up with different procedures and so on ,but $200.00 for a cleaning

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I love my new smile! Dr. Vo has exceeded my expectations. I get compliments on my smile all the time! I can't thank you enough.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

This dental office is more like a spa! Dr. Vo and her staff are warm and welcoming from start to finish. I enjoyed the backmassager, sound proof headphones, warm towel, and hand wax & massage! I am looking forward to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Doctor Vo and her staff made me feel very comfortable from the first moment I walked into the doors.The appointment was easy to make and they emailed the patient packet to me so I didnt have to sit there and fill it out. Everything was explained to me about payment and what needed to be done. The hygeinist was very thorough and gave me some pointers on improving my home care. I even got an parrafin hand wax and hand massage at the end of the appointment. I walked out of there feeling relaxed, sparkly clean and very well treated. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Dr. Tate Vo's Credentials