Ratings for Dr. Tate Vo

OFFICE STAFF IS GREAT. DR VOE DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO GIVE ME A ORAL EXAM AFTER MY CLEANING.THATS A EXTRA $75.00 DOLLARS EVEN AFTER SPENDING ALMOST $200.00 ON A CLEANING.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Vo is amazing! I’m getting married soon and always hated my smile. She is very knowledgeable and explained everything to me in details. She made a custom model of how my crowns will look before they got started. Love my beautiful smile! My teeth are sparkly white and my crowns look very natural. I’m very happy with how my smile turned out! Thank you Dr. Vo!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Wow, I don’t even know how to describe this office.. from the receptionist asking if I wanted anything to drink before they take me back, to the hand wax, then my thorough cleaning and examination. The hygienist was super nice and helpful. She pointed out areas I needed to focus on and showed me using a camera. Dr. Vo sits side by side and explains everything that is going on in my mouth. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

THE CROWNS DID NOT FIT RIGHT,AND SHE REFUSED TO REDO THEM OVER UNLESS I PAID TWICE. THAT TOLD ME ALOT ABOUT HER AND HER GREED.I WILL NOT EVER GO BACK.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I understand the cost of dental work can add up with different procedures and so on ,but $200.00 for a cleaning

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I love my new smile! Dr. Vo has exceeded my expectations. I get compliments on my smile all the time! I can't thank you enough.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

This dental office is more like a spa! Dr. Vo and her staff are warm and welcoming from start to finish. I enjoyed the backmassager, sound proof headphones, warm towel, and hand wax & massage! I am looking forward to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Doctor Vo and her staff made me feel very comfortable from the first moment I walked into the doors.The appointment was easy to make and they emailed the patient packet to me so I didnt have to sit there and fill it out. Everything was explained to me about payment and what needed to be done. The hygeinist was very thorough and gave me some pointers on improving my home care. I even got an parrafin hand wax and hand massage at the end of the appointment. I walked out of there feeling relaxed, sparkly clean and very well treated. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Dr. Tate Vo's Credentials