Ratings for Dr. Robert Fucsh

I went to see about making my smile better with veneers as teeth had heavy calcium deposits. I was told Crowns were the better solution. I was quoted a price that was rounded down to 800 per tooth, then charged 865 per tooth and additional 2500 for "adjustments" and more charges for TMJ work which I didn't need until after my many appts with him. Don't sign for the credit card with no interest or he will bill you to the max you qualify for. I paid over 16,000 before it was over as felt I was too far along to change dentists at that point. I was usually the only patient in the office which should have been a clue, but I was naïve and trusting. My bite has never felt right and the shape of my teeth is somewhat awkward for my mouth. Lesson learned. He had a very nice asst who quit during the time I was going to him, probably from the stress of watching him take advantage of a patient or patients. The receptionist at the time was quite rude.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014