Ratings for Dr. Michael Dwyer

Lovely person, great doctor and knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

consistently caring and supportive always able t ose him i urgent , always helpful when i go to hospital aw

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I would not recommend for anxiety disorder. The medication that I was provided with was not appropriate, just increased my anger and agitation. Had better luck researching medication on the internet.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Patient's update
..................................................

Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been seeing Michael Dwyer for over 5 years,Always caring and very accessable, Highly recommend Michael and his receptionist is just lovely to work with ,,

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Wonderful psychiatrist. Caring and very knowledgable. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Suffering with Major Depressive Disorder I found Dr. Dwyer exceptionally caring and understanding. He has a lovely manner and professionalism that is rare these days in doctors. I found him to be extremely punctual and his receptionist is lovely. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Living with long term illness has definitely become manageable under Dr Dwyer's care over the last 2yrs, and, he's high level of knowledge has helped tailor a routine of the right medication & other therapies. Excellent "bed-side" manner and thoroughness with patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I saw Dr. Dwyer for 2 years and he helped me fully recover from my illness. He was very friendly, easy to talk to and had a great knowledge of medication. He was also always on time and remembered everything from each previous session. I would more than highly recommend him to anyone looking for a psychiatrist in Brisbane.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr Dwyer has really helped me with my OCD, using medications, but also referring me to a good clinical psychologist. I also really like the way he brought my husband into one of the consultations and explained the treatment plan. He's friendly and relaxed as well - two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Have seen him a number of times now for depression and he has helped a great deal with medications and therapy. Only minor criticism is he is a bit late sometimes (15min).

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014