Dr. Hanna Reinartz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hanna Reinartz

Hanna and her team are simply amazing! I always felt confident that I was in the best hands! Hanna and her team provide an excellent service all around and always went the extra mile. I can not recommend her highly enough. Delighted with experience and results!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Hanna has transformed my smile and has been nothing short of perfect. Hanna and her team have been dedicated, kind, friendly and professional. I am thrilled with the results of my orthodontic treatment and can’t thank Hanna and her team enough!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My experience with Hanna was brilliant! I always looked forward to my appointments and am very pleased with the results of my treatment! Her whole team was lovely and professional!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

My treatment felt like going to a luxury spa every four weeks. At the end of my 'six months smile' with clear braces and invisible diamond wires (it only took 5 months in the end!) I left Dr Hannahs clinic with a big grin and was surprised that everyone commented on my teeth without having noticed I've had them on before! I went for the 0% finance option to spread the cost over monthly payments which made great value for money easier. After visiting a few other dentists in the area I've decided to go with Artalign, a specialist orthodontic practice at a competitive price with a caring team. Although being sceptical in the beginning due to another review saying Dr Hannah hands over, I was seen every appointment by herself which made the whole experience very comfortable and personal. My clear braces were connected to the back teeth which resulted in an even broader smile :) retainers and bleaching at no extra cost. The only downside was an occasional wait, but once seen you receive first class service. So happy I've finally sorted my teeth out before my wedding. Thanks a million Dr Hannah, Mary and Anne!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

it has been a great experience .! Excellent.! Dr Hanna and the staff are excellent professionals. The have done a fantastic job for our daughter.! We are very happy with the results.! Thank you.!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

It was a very difficult case which was well executed. My son Jack is now 15 and very happy with his smile.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Hanna is a brilliant practitioner, but after the first few sessions you get handed over to her staff and you feel a bit neglected - especially considering the amount paid.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Hanna and her staff were amazing with my 5 years old boy. He is looking forward to see them all again. Thank you all so much for your kindness. Iriane Malat

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Hanna is life changing, and simply brilliant at what she does. I'm into my forties, and my crooked teeth had literally been giving me a headache my whole life. All other dentists said that only complex (and expensive) jaw surgery could correct my teeth. Hanna, on the other hand had a completely different view. "I can fix them with a discrete brace." she said. She was true to her word. My teeth continue to look perfect, and for last three years I haven't had any more headaches caused by my jaw. Better yet, I also have a nicer smile. Thank you Thank you, Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

As per the previous comments, I can't express how professional, warm and caring Hanna and her team are. I have never experienced such attention to detail and a high level of explanation during dental work. I opted for a mix of lingual and ceramic braces, and am delighted with the results. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Hanna Reinartz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Director Art Align Orthodontics, Specialist Orthodontist Specialised in discreet and comfortable braces for adults and teenagers University of London, King's College and Cambridge University Hospital, UK UK Post-Graduate Training in Orthodontics Bonn University, Germany Bad Godesberg, Germany Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University, Germany University of Aachen, RWTH University Hospital, Germany German Post-Graduate Training in Orthodontics Academic title 'Specialist Orthodontist' Dissertation Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University, Bonn, Germany

• English