Ratings for Dr. Roman Nations

Dr. Nation bought out my doctor's practice and then kicked out all of us military dependents. I needed a blood work follow-up with my provider, I needed to follow-up with my controlled substance prescription, I had an ear infection, and other medical issues needing to address. Dr Nation caused my doctor to abandon her patients. I had to wait almost an hour on the phone to schedule this appointment. The day of my appointment, I'm in their lobby, they tell me they are no longer supporting the military. I told them I had labs I hadn't talked with my provider about. A nurse handed them to me with no explanation of what the bolded markers meant. My son, military friends I have referred to this practice, and me have not received a letter notifying us that Dr. Nation does not support the local military or their families. Many people still have the Coastal practice listed as their PCM. I loved the Coastal doctors, but Dr. Nation has caused a chasm for my medical continuity of care. I wouldn't support any business that purposefully doesn't support our military and their families, specially for the bottom line, MONEY. Selfish man. He reaps the military benefits of us being in the same community without reciprocation. I'd written him a letter January 24, 218, with no response.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Roman Nation was of no help at all. It is proving very difficult to get real help from him. He was quick to give me medicine instead of being interested in my well-being. I pray to God that I may find another doctor who can accept my insurance.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Completely unprofessional and downright rude. Would advise to steer clear of this guy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Nations is arrogant, rude and disrespectful. His profile on healthgrades mentions that he likes to listen to his patients and "be the first ever to explain what's going on". None of this is true. He's quick to throw out accusations without having all of the information needed, and is too arrogant to acknowledge when he's wrong about something. He has his staff do that for him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014