Ratings for Dr. Bin Lim

Excellent physician: caring, understanding, knowledgeable. A doctor who knows you as a patient and remembers your history.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Makes himself available for you. Highly experienced.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Lim is a knowledgable physician but occasionally unwilling to refer you to appropriate specialist. He has a packed practise and walks out before you finish your questions

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Been managed by this physician X ~8 years. Reception staff has actually improved, in my opinion. Was knowledgeable when it came to critical stuff (which was my priority), but has slipped lately to the point of dismissing a request for a re-look at a serious condition that was not improving on active treatment, showed signs of knowledge slippage (gave me wrong info that drove the management plan without hesitation). Not sure what has changed. Disappointing as i would like a GP to be central to my care, especially when it comes to important illnesses.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

He is a very good family doctor. He handles everything and if I tell him my symptoms has issued medication that solved the problem within 24 to 48 hours I felt relief. I should have seen him sooner.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Bin Lim is our family phusician for more than 15 years and we can't ask for better and more pleasant doctor. We found him very knowledgable and extremely good in looking for the right diagnosis. His office is always very busy and for his staff is not easy to deal with so meny patients, but we found them very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Oh come on, for goodness sakes. Dr Bin Lim is an incredibly knowledgeable family physician -an expertise gleaned from years of dedicated service in St Paul's Emergency and in his own amazing practice. I will tell you that Dr Lim saved my life, not once but twice. I believe this man is brilliant. If you are are lucky enough to have him as your physician, you are fortunate indeed.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr Lim is the best, by far the best physician I have the pleasure of knowing in my life. He has resolved my serious medical problems efficiently and without any delays. Few doctors have his experience, knowledge of past and present practices, and access to other resources--specialists. My other was an operating room nurse so I have had a lot of exposure to what is god, bad and mediocre in medicine. Like the fellow who wrote that the good man walks on water--I concur.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lim about 5 years and have always found him thorough and pleasant. He is a busy man and will spend the time needed to respond to your concerns but his time is too demanding for needless chit chat. I am very satisfied with his knowledge and expertise and his vast contacts and visitation rights at St. Pauls. The staff however are curt and unhelpful except for one who is usually pleasant. The newer receptionist is quite rude and detracts from the positive impression of Dr. Lim.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Do not go to this guy unless you want to ask rather beg for something to be done for over a year! He is always late and his staff are terrible!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016