Dr. Rashesh Dholakia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rashesh Dholakia

My first experience with Dr. Dholakia was very positive, right from the start, and I left feeling both confident and relieved that I had made the right choice. I'd spent months researching different doctors in this field and found that there were a lot of practices with poor reviews and nothing seemed promising in my area, so I expanded my search to Orlando and Dr. Dholakia was one of the first names I came across that had positive reviews. I can safely say that I couldn't agree more with those reviews now and I am so glad I found a doctor who is both approachable and knowledgeable in this field. Dr. Dholakia is very professional and actually took the time to hear my story and my concerns and then worked with me to create a treatment catered towards my specific needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Rashesh Dholakia to anyone looking for a doctor who will help them through a difficult time while keeping your best interests and health in mind from the very start.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Thankful for your care, your diagnosis- discovering I had adhd at 55 (and my whole life) is so helpful. Thank you for your guidance!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr Rashesh was very professional, knowledgeable and understanding. He was very easy to talk to and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

My experience with Dr Dholakia was great he is a very approachable knowledgeable doctor. Will continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Our first experience with Dr. Dholakia was excellent. He truly seems to care about his patients and their future. We have been to other doctors that were just ok but Dr. D was kind, thorough, and sensitive to our son. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. D is professional, knowledgable and thorough in his approach to psychiatry.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Very caring and wants to help you figure out what’s wrong. Really takes the time and goes in depth about everything. Would highly reccomend to anyone

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Dholakia is wonderful! I immediately felt comfortable with him and so did my 10-year-old son. Considering medication for my boy was scary and I didn’t know what to expect. He was so calming, knowledgeable, and confident. I feel at ease and comfortable taking the next step toward my son’s path to healing.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Amazing.... very kind and listens..... I feel better already

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Dholakia is deeply knowledgeable and open minded. He's also incredibly intelligent and really listens to the patient before jumping to a diagnosis. You get the impression he wants to help the people he comes across. He's helped our family immensely. He is the real deal and I would highly recommend him. His staff is also excellent and the office is comfortable and clean.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Rashesh Dholakia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board-certified psychiatrist serving Orlando and greater Orlando people of all ages to help enable mental, emotional, and behavioral changes that lead to improving and maximizing well-being. In addition to my work with children, teens, and their families, I help corporate executives, physicians, and other professionals with stressful careers create balance and equanimity in their lives. I specialize in psychopharmacology and use evidence-based treatments—including medication management, appropriate psycho therapeutic recommendations, and lifestyle adjustments—to ensure your treatment plan offers you the best possible support. I treat a wide range of pediatric and adult disorders, with a special interest in Autism and ADHD. I also provide comprehensive second opinion evaluations for complex cases that are not responding to treatment.

• English
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati

• Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
  • Autism spectrum disorder
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Teen depression
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Tourette syndrome
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Childhood schizophrenia
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizoaffective disorder
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Separation anxiety
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Anxiety
  • Eating disorders
  • Binge-eating disorder
  • Insomnia
  • Trichotillomania (hair-pulling disorder)

• Chief Resident- UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School