Ratings for Dr. Rashesh Dholakia

My first experience with Dr. Dholakia was very positive, right from the start, and I left feeling both confident and relieved that I had made the right choice. I'd spent months researching different doctors in this field and found that there were a lot of practices with poor reviews and nothing seemed promising in my area, so I expanded my search to Orlando and Dr. Dholakia was one of the first names I came across that had positive reviews. I can safely say that I couldn't agree more with those reviews now and I am so glad I found a doctor who is both approachable and knowledgeable in this field. Dr. Dholakia is very professional and actually took the time to hear my story and my concerns and then worked with me to create a treatment catered towards my specific needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Rashesh Dholakia to anyone looking for a doctor who will help them through a difficult time while keeping your best interests and health in mind from the very start.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Great doctor. He is attentive and takes his time to listen and properly evaluate. He is caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

This is a very caring and knowledgeable office staff! So grateful for their help and compassion!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Dr. Dholakia is the 3rd Psychiatrist I've seen over the past 8 years and is the best out of them all. The first two were promising but after the first visit I was seen by someone else from then on. Dr. Dholakia has a 1 on 1 approach and will stay as the primary you will see. He is very knowledgable and the most approachable one I've met with. I was impressed at what I was able to learn about myself from his observations that I didn't get from previous Psychiatrists.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Dr. Dholeckia truly shows care and compassion as a doctor which is hard to find these days. He is thorough and takes his time with you. I would reccommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

So grateful for Dr. Dholakia - he takes the time to listen, understands his patients from a wholistic perspective and offers medicine options. He helps weigh the pros and cons of each. Dr. Dholakia has tremendously helped my son and me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

I'm so happy we found Dr. Dholakia. I think we are on the right path with him for our daughter and really feel like he listened to us.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Our first appointment with Dr. Dholakia was a wonderful experience! He connected with my daughter right away & was very knowledgeable. He came up with a plan of action & explained it to me in details. After seeing him, I felt the weight lifted my shoulders & know that we're on our way to getting the help my daughter needed.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Excellent care for adult ADHD. So glad to have found help!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr. Rashesh Dholakia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board-certified psychiatrist serving Orlando and greater Orlando people of all ages to help enable mental, emotional, and behavioral changes that lead to improving and maximizing well-being. In addition to my work with children, teens, and their families, I help corporate executives, physicians, and other professionals with stressful careers create balance and equanimity in their lives. I specialize in psychopharmacology and use evidence-based treatments—including medication management, appropriate psycho therapeutic recommendations, and lifestyle adjustments—to ensure your treatment plan offers you the best possible support. I treat a wide range of pediatric and adult disorders, with a special interest in Autism and ADHD. I also provide comprehensive second opinion evaluations for complex cases that are not responding to treatment.

• English
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati

• Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
  • Autism spectrum disorder
  • Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Teen depression
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Tourette syndrome
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Childhood schizophrenia
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizoaffective disorder
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Separation anxiety
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Anxiety
  • Eating disorders
  • Binge-eating disorder
  • Insomnia
  • Trichotillomania (hair-pulling disorder)

• Chief Resident- UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School