Dr. Rashesh Dholakia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rashesh Dholakia

My first experience with Dr. Dholakia was very positive, right from the start, and I left feeling both confident and relieved that I had made the right choice. I'd spent months researching different doctors in this field and found that there were a lot of practices with poor reviews and nothing seemed promising in my area, so I expanded my search to Orlando and Dr. Dholakia was one of the first names I came across that had positive reviews. I can safely say that I couldn't agree more with those reviews now and I am so glad I found a doctor who is both approachable and knowledgeable in this field. Dr. Dholakia is very professional and actually took the time to hear my story and my concerns and then worked with me to create a treatment catered towards my specific needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Rashesh Dholakia to anyone looking for a doctor who will help them through a difficult time while keeping your best interests and health in mind from the very start.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Our first appointment with Dr. Dholakia was a wonderful experience! He connected with my daughter right away & was very knowledgeable. He came up with a plan of action & explained it to me in details. After seeing him, I felt the weight lifted my shoulders & know that we're on our way to getting the help my daughter needed.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Excellent care for adult ADHD. So glad to have found help!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Thankful for your care, your diagnosis- discovering I had adhd at 55 (and my whole life) is so helpful. Thank you for your guidance!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr Rashesh was very professional, knowledgeable and understanding. He was very easy to talk to and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

My experience with Dr Dholakia was great he is a very approachable knowledgeable doctor. Will continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Our first experience with Dr. Dholakia was excellent. He truly seems to care about his patients and their future. We have been to other doctors that were just ok but Dr. D was kind, thorough, and sensitive to our son. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. D is professional, knowledgable and thorough in his approach to psychiatry.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Very caring and wants to help you figure out what’s wrong. Really takes the time and goes in depth about everything. Would highly reccomend to anyone

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Rashesh Dholakia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board-certified psychiatrist serving Orlando and greater Orlando people of all ages to help enable mental, emotional, and behavioral changes that lead to improving and maximizing well-being. In addition to my work with children, teens, and their families, I help corporate executives, physicians, and other professionals with stressful careers create balance and equanimity in their lives. I specialize in psychopharmacology and use evidence-based treatments—including medication management, appropriate psycho therapeutic recommendations, and lifestyle adjustments—to ensure your treatment plan offers you the best possible support. I treat a wide range of pediatric and adult disorders, with a special interest in Autism and ADHD. I also provide comprehensive second opinion evaluations for complex cases that are not responding to treatment.

• English
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati

• Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
  • Autism spectrum disorder
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Teen depression
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Tourette syndrome
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Childhood schizophrenia
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizoaffective disorder
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Separation anxiety
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Anxiety
  • Eating disorders
  • Binge-eating disorder
  • Insomnia
  • Trichotillomania (hair-pulling disorder)

• Chief Resident- UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School