Ratings for Dr. Altamash Qureshi

I'm not please. I spent a lot of money. I should have seen immediately result. I saw more blood in the tube than anything else. I am eight days in, I mean after surgery and I still have love handles. It hurt really bad. I would not recommend having these procedures done by this doctor. I have seen better work. I paid for upper/lower abdomen, flanks and bra line. My flanks are smaller than my bra line. I did at least have a coke bottle shape to start with. Now I'm small at the bottom and big at the top. I hope it just the swelling however I have seen your I've videos where the results are immediate. I wish I never did this. Unsatisfied customer :(

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I just loved the Dr. Qureshi and Debbie!!! They are a great team and deliver results. They take their time and answer any all questions. If you are in the market for this procedure I would recommend Dr. Qureshi... Loving my results and they way they have made me feel!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Debbie is so friendly and amazing. She made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. Dr. Quershi does not speak much but he is knowledgeable at what he does. I had my upper/lower abdomen, flanks and bra roll done. I am satisfied with my results, you always wish more can be taken out BUT after looking back at my before photo's, I am amazed by the difference the surgery made to my body. I feel a million times better about my body and image.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

It's been three weeks since I had my upper, lower, and flanks done. Dr Q explained to me what my results would be and Debbie made sure I was at ease. I'm amazed at my results. I love the new me

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I had a wonderful experience during the whole procedure. Debbie and Dr Qureshi are fantastic. Thanks again

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I was extremely nervous with the anticipation of having this procedure. During my first initial visit Debbie was so kind, helpful and patient with me as I went through my list of questions. Before and during the procedure Debbie and Dr. Qureshi knew how nervous I was and talked with me as a means to help me relax. There bedside manners is as excellent!!! I am absolutely thrilled with my results. I would recommend them to anyone. They are an awesome duo!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Debbie and Dr. Qureshi are an outstanding team! Knowing I was fed up with the way I felt, I turned to the internet (google) and I can tell you, I couldn't have picked a better office. From the time I made my appointment, pre-op day, through my procedure (upper/lower abdomen and both flanks), to after care, I never once was made to feel uncomfortable, quite the opposite. I can't thank Dr. Q and Debbie enough for making the way I feel and how I look such an awesome experience. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Amazing, caring, and very good at what they do. What a pleasure it was to have my procedure done with Dr. Qureshi. Also, Debbie was amazing as well and such a sweet woman. I would highly recommend them, they made the procedure very comfortable and the results are fantastic. Thank you so much Dr. Qureshi and Debbie, I feel much more confident now.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I found American Lipo Centers of Dallas on Google, when I arrived I was greeted very kindly and Debbie informed me of everything I would need to do and the whole process and payments beforehand. She made it very easy to go through. Dr.Qureshi was very kind as well and confident with what he was doing. I went into the procedure extremely nervous especially because I hated the idea of having something stuck inside me while I’m awake. The anesthesia he used worked amazingly I couldn't feel a thing except when the device touched my rib cage I ended up laughing more than cringing. The hardest part was not working out after the procedure was finished, I wasn’t very hungry so I watched my diet more because I was not allowed to work out for a few weeks. But thankfully now I am extremely healed and I like the toned look I have along my back and sides. ☺ Excellent job guys! Thank you ☺

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Wow. how can i describe the staff, Debbie and Dr. Altamash are great, if i could rate 10 stars i would easily . I did the procedure yesterday , and now i wanted my wife to do same procedure. Definitely recomend for all my friends !!!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014