Ratings for Dr. William Romero

I'd like to share the AMAZING results & experiences I have had using Dr. Romero. I'm a 44 year old woman & up until a few months ago had never had Botox before. A friend of mine raved about Dr. Romero, so after much research, clearly I knew this was the doctor to see. Dr. Romero is an extremely knowledgeable & Professional man with a very friendly, inviting & accommodating staff. He thoroughly explains everything he is doing & makes you feel very comfortable asking any questions you may have. My results are SO NATURAL & far exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend using Dr. Romero for ANY service! I am beyond pleased & look forward to my next visit!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. William Romero's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://Www.Romeroclinic.com" to "http://www.romeroclinic.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "103 Majestic Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16318580500".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd like to share the AMAZING results & experiences I have had using Dr. Romero. I'm a 44 year old woman & up until a few months ago had never had Botox before...."

April 9, 2015