Ratings for Dr. Jordan Benedict

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS DENTIST!! My son (7) had a molar extracted. Dentist seemed to get agitated and nervous during the extraction. I could sense his lack of confidence and so could my son. When the molar was extracted, my son could feel the tooth being pulled and there was some bleeding. My son was crying and couldnt hear the dentist telling him to bite down on the gauze until he put himself face to face with my 7 year old who was scared and in pain, and proceeded to scream at the top of his lungs to bite down on the gauze. The entire office heard it and the staff all looked disgusted at this display. I did not return with my son and found a new dentist. Now, as a result of this traumatic experience, my son will not alllow even a pediatric dentist to go near his mouth. My son has to go under general anaesthetic now for simple things like xrays examinations and cleanings. NOT a family dentist, NOT a child dentist. Going to see the dentist now is a terrifying venture for my son. I hope he outgrows it.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Good service, helpful and courteous staff. Have been going there for a few years now.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Very nice and helpful. I have had terrible experiences with other dentists and he made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017