Ratings for Dr. D Massel

I am so sorry to hear of Doctor D. Massel being on Medical Leave, and wish a positive recovery for him. I have been His patient for two years. He has great communication skills. Was very attentive to my needs and concerns. His follow up with my issues were addressed promptly. His MOA Stephanie, has a perfect personality for Her position. She is very friendly, and helpful. I wish them both the BEST that LIFE has to offer. Helene Davey

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Quite simply, Dr.D. Massel saved my life. If it was not for his intervention I certainly would not be here today. I am of the understanding that he is off on medical leave and I wish with all my heart that everything turns out okay for him. A kind, compassionate,knowlegable, man and a great doctor. I certainly will be in your corner wishing you the best. Pete Kuryluk

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Very friendly and reassuring. Also very involved with his patients.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Such a great person and a great doctor. Down to earth, patient, explains thoroughly. He never makes me feel that he needs to rush through things to get to his next patient. Definitely lowered my stress level about everything.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Excellent staff by the name of Stephanie! Her and the Dr. Made me feel at ease and we’re very patient and answered all of my questions. I had an upcoming appointment with Dr. Masses for June 4th and just learned it has been cancelled as the good Dr. Is off on medical leave. I sure hope he is okay and if he needs a Dr., I hope he finds one with as much knowledge and empathy as he has with his patients. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you in the future when you return. Connie Hansen

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Massel is kind, caring, answers any and all questions ( even some non related to heart and pace maker). He has always been punctual while his staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend he and his staff. A+++ !!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Question everything this phony 'do-gooder' says or does.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Friendly Office. Dr. Massel was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He took his time and I did not feel rushed at all. He was re-assuring and provided good information around moving forward.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

What a great doctor and what a great practice. Everyone is incredible...from the receptionist to the treadmill technicians, to Dr. Massel himself. We are so incredibly lucky to have his caliber of expertise on Vancouver Island. I can't thank him enough for his knowledge and bedside manner. Never rushes me and is very easy to talk to. My hope would be that every person could have a cardiologist like him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Fabulous guy. Ever inquiring mind with a genuine interest in his patients. Never rushes me, always open to discuss every idea, symptom, concern and make sure he is in touch with any other Dr I have to see to be sure everything is coordinated. His medical knowledge spans past and future of meds/solutions and I just wish all specialists were as diligent. A couple of negative comments below make me wonder what their authors are leaving out of the story. My GP is very impressed with him as well and that also speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017