Ratings for Dr. D Massel

Following my 2 year anniversary of surgery, he called me at home to discuss my recent ECG. Said" heart is working great, all results are really good. You may not need another ECG, but I may call you in a year to see how you are doing. "

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Complete goof should quit , this clown is not a dr at all.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Very open & empathetic, amazingly generous with his time & knowledge. Dr. Massel has a warm, down-to-earth approach that puts one at ease immediately. Really, finding a highly competant specialist with such an enquiring mind & genuine interest in his patients is a rare & wonderful bit of luck!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

So luck you have been referred to Dr Massel. he was patient, funny, professional and so helpful in explaining my condition and the options available to me. He office staff were wonderful to deal with. I had my final appointment yesterday and couldn't have been more happy with the care I received.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr massel accused me off me being intoxicated as soon as he came in, I have a extreme anxiety and a conversion disorder that causes me to slur my speech, he then refused to give me medication because I didn't have a job, here is what he said to me exactly " this is eventually going to take your life, good luck your going to need it" . I am filling complaints with every health agency possible and I hope people that see this help this doctor get fired as soon as possible, I am also filling a lawsuit against him, what a sad sad doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

He was my doctor for 2 years. Always willing to go extra mile.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Massel for about 1 year now regarding my A Fib. He's is very punctual, easy to talk to and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone in need of his specialty Also, his staff are quite pleasant. .

Submitted August 24, 2016

What a wonderful doctor! Knowledgeable, caring, understanding, funny, good communication and punctual. His staff are all friendly, efficient and competent.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

His optimism encouraged me when I was so fearful. I never,ever felt rushed.He is someone I would reccomend any day. I owe my life to him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

I never would have thought that I would look forward to an appointment with a cardiologist. I have always tended to avoid doctors and medical situations in general. Dr. Massel has given me a different perspective of our medical system- he was professional and kind, and completely put my mind at ease. I trust that I am in good hands, and that he genuinely cares. His receptionist/assistant is lovely! She is so kind that any anxiety I had going into my first appointment completely vanished once I was in her presence- I believe she is the perfect person to be working in healthcare.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016