Ratings for Dr. Eric T. Centofanti

Great doctor who is an excellent practitioner with a very pleasant disposition. He not only listened and treated my back spasms but educated me on the problem and how to prevent future injury.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I agree that Eric is great. I'm amazed at how astute he is for being such a young man. He has years of success ahead of him. He listens, he understands, and he is a good practitioner. He helped me with some lower back pain that radiated down my leg. He also treated my son who is a swimmer and had a painful shoulder. I had previously been treated by Dr. DeStefano and wasn't sure about going to an associate, but my concerns were unfounded.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Eric is great! I've been getting treated by him for a while now and can really say I've seen such an improvement in my hip pain. He not only has gotten me to a pain free state, but also is extremely thorough in his examinations and explanations about my health.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014