Ratings for Dr. Hani Amad

Amazing doctor Hani Amad very knowledgeable very helpful and caring which is so hard to find doctors like that now a days and his staff very friendly and welcoming and helpful

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

An absolutely wonderful doctor. He is patient, he listens and he cares. I feel an immense sense of relief and gratitude that my father has Dr. Amad as his cardiologist.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Wow, What a pleasant team at OMR Cardiology. Dr. Amad you and your staff are amazing. So happy my doctor referred me to your clinic. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Great doc! Helped my father out. Its good to know there are still great doctors out there that care and listen.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

So after experiencing some on and off again chest pain, my doctor gave me a referral to go see a cardiologist. I got a referral to a company called Ontario Medical Reporting located at Weston Road and Finch Ave. I usually prefer to go to the hospital to get seen but I trust my doc and decided to go there. Well, I must say I am impressed with this clinic. First off they got me in within a week. Staff was caring, attentive and made me feel comfortable and very professional. They let me know they were ten minutes behind schedule and they would see me shortly. After doing an ultrasound I was immediately seen by the doctor. Wow! what an amazing doc. He saw me for 40 minutes, answered all my questions and concerned. Not to often you find a doctor that's so caring. Anyways if you want to go see a great cardiologist I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Hani Amad's Credentials

Davis Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)