Ratings for Dr. Michelle Carlotti

Dr. Michelle Carlotti convinced me to have laser treatment telling me that it was very safe because the laser basically lets the practitioner know what depth is reasonable. Over one quarter of my skin (the largest organ in our bodies) was badly burned, and I have been left with scars on one arm and on my face. Rather than focus on helping me get better, she spent her energy trying to find ways to blame me telling me things like it couldn't have been the laser (which is interesting since at an earlier appointment, when she wasn't being so guarded about what she said, she stated that she knew my arm had been "hit hard" right away after surgery) or I must be unknowingly scratching myself or it must be the Cetaphil (which I didn't even use until nearly three weeks post-op and only then after her esthetician approved it). I was trying to study for some important exams, and I did not have the stamina to sit up for very long due to my burns. I needed her, and she just worried about herself.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014