Ratings for Dr. Vincent Tran

I called the Doctor's Office 30 min before closing on Sunday with a cut on my leg that needed couple of stitches. The lady at the front desk tells me that they can do it, but I should come Monday at 9am because they have just stopped taking patients for the day. I did not expect that and though that if I go in person and talk to the doctor, he will understand and take me in (after he sees me bleeding). Not only he did not take me in, he called the police on me. Doctors are a special group of our society that we cherish and hold to a higher moral standards because of the things they do. A doctor should not only be evaluated based on the school he has graduated, the exams that he has take or the papers that he has written. A doctor should be also evaluated based on their humanity and empathy skills. Mr. Tran failed this test miserably on Sunday. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/doctors-and-dehumanization-effect/

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017