Ratings for Dr. Isaac Berman

He was completely impersonal like he didn't want to be there. Barely took the time to analyse my symptoms, then gave what I considered was a bad diagnosis but got a second opinion just to make sure and sure enough, I was RIGHT. I waited a long time for nothing. I swear he just thought of the first thing he learned from his medical text book and said, that's got to be it. How is this guy allowed to practice? I've had a lot of doctors in my life, and they all have their pros and cons, but this one was the most incompetent I've had displeasure to experience.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Amazing docter takes time to evaluate you and diagnose!!! There should be more like him!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Great Doctor. Highly Recommded. Love this doctor. Kind and respectfull. NOT arrogant like many others. Thanks GOD

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Super bon Docteur. Respectueux et vrai professionnel. Aucune personne ne devrait douter de son expérience et de ses qualifications. Super excellent pas arrogant ni un air bête. ..AAA +++++×××++++++++++

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Berman is a conscientious, attentive and caring doctor. I saw him for pain in my lower back and he gave me excellent advice that not only helped me solve a chronic problem but also kept me from having to see an endless list of specialists. He was kind, patient and funny as well! I highly recommend this charming young professional.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

This Doctor clearly lacks physician competency. He hardly takes time to examine the percents. this is coming from my personal experience and family member and friends experience. I waited almost a day in statcare clinic and finally when I got to speak to the doctor ,he was in and out of the room- he spent less than 30 second. he did not preform any basic examination. when i asked him why he wouldn't he told me he is too busy and has other patients and he only can refer me to another doctor which i needed to wait for 4 month to see. 3 hrs later I was rushed to emergency room. Do not recommend him and advice anyone to wait for a actual experienced doctor. He does not provide high quality of health care service.

Submitted February 18, 2014