Ratings for Dr. Allan Leko

Cool dentist, knows his sports. No complaints, my kids are happy to go to him cause of the toys and bag afterwards. Makes my life easier thats for sure. Staff is friendly too.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Such a warm and friendly practice. Makes you feel at ease. Really great at explaining what is going on and why, etc. Also VERY gentle. I'm nervous going to my doctor and dentist and never felt comfortable sitting in the dentist's chair. Dr. Leko changed all that. His ease of manner and relaxed approach is refreshing. I've never felt pressured to get work done. We moved out of the neighborhood but still come to see him for our dental care.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Very kind, professional, and welcoming office. Dr. Allen Leko took me in during an emergency with no questions asked. He did everything he could to relieve me of the pain and was a real life saver. The cost is very reasonable and I can't stress how gentle Dr. Leko is. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

How very expensive is this dentist. I have coverage, and so does my husband... however, every time we go see him, we get a bill in the mail a few days later. The staff never discuss this ahead of procedures. I would get a bill in Nov from something he did in July. My bill would display other patients of his... how is this even legal?? I am now looking for a new dentist. Also, our appointments were never on time. I would be booked for 5pm and would wait every time for at least half an hour. The staff at the front ought to remember not to ask personal questions every time... I felt grilled about my personal life every single time.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Allen Leko to anyone who is afraid of going to a dentist because he is very gentle and understanding as well as kind and patient with our children who both love going to him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Allen is professional and very kind. He makes you feel comfortable and his staff makes you feel as though you're part of the family. We love coming to Dr. Leko's office and look forward to all of our visits.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Wonderful experience from an excellent staff and very professional dentist! Dr. Leko takes the time to really listen to his patients. He is kind, generous, patient, and amazing with my children. My kids love going to the dentist!!! He treats every one in the chair with utmost respect. Unquestionably, highly recommended!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dentist is professional but expect to pay an arm an a leg. Half an hour in the chair I ended up with $700.00 bill for just some minor work. Outrageous !!!! Found new dentist that charges almost 40-50% less.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The dentist is wonderful. Very kind and compassionate. However, I find it very ignorant that all of the staff at this office are Croatian. We live in Canada. Staff should reflect the multiculturalism of society. All cultures are valuable and worthy. Croatians are not better than everyone else. We are all human beings.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I am extremely happy with the excellent professional work Dr. Leko does…He ensures that you are comfortable (no pain) and explains what he is doing as he goes along. He is surrounded by good capable staff who go above and beyond. I Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015