Ratings for Dr. Mark Adams

Adams did two lumbar back surgeries on me. Still had a lot of pain after the first surgery something was definitely not right. After a year he finally said he could go in and remove hardware. When I got out of surgery I found out that a titanium s.c.r.e.w was broken. So I was right. Had to have a bone graph. Still cannot walk right, can't sit for more than a few minutes at a time. Laying down I'm even in pain but less than sitting or standing. I kept asking them to look at my neck since I'm in constant pain every day. They did a mylogram CT told me it was fine. I decided to get second opinion. While looking at my records I found my neck isn't fine that the membrane around spinal cord is pinched in my neck. New doctor had an MRI done. Bulging discs at c3_c4 and c4-c5. I won't go back to him. Not when i kept telling them something was wrong and they ignore me. I have a feeling new doc will have to fix my lower back they had to on my grandfather. He walks better than i do now. I'm only 34 my grandfather is almost 80. That's saying something.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Just fell down the stairs Doc. told you my leg just gives out,you said nothing wrong

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016