Ratings for Dr. Jane Fan

I've seen Dr. Jane Fan after being referred to the Bethune Clinic. She is always pleasant and so are her staff. I am very happy with what she does for me. I've seen her for acupuncture and cupping.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

After seeing Dr. Jane twice my condition worsened to a point where I almost lost my life. Dr. Jane performed cupping, gua sha and given me herbs on both visits. After my last visit with her I got home and felt very sick. I went to see another doctor the next day and he was able to revive me with just herbal medicine. That made me realized that she performed services that were not necessary or intended to help me get better.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Jane is so friendly and always greets you with a smile. She makes the environment warm and relaxing. She is very busy with lots of clients but she always makes sure you are comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Before coming, I had been seen by numerous doctors or specialists and none could help me or no one can tell me where the problem is so I continued and lost my ability to walk. Since coming here I am back on my feet and feel much better. My doctor all amazed and have asked me for the Dr. Jane Fan’s name. — Louise Edwards, Fort Saskatchewan

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

1, She has 25 years experience in Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture. 2, Always smile with patients

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014