Ratings for Dr. Nick Logarakis

I could not have asked for a better surgeon! Dr. Logarakis went above and beyond for my family following my father's diagnosis. He followed up with us after hours and on weekends to ensure my father was doing well. Dr. Logarakis is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to make sure we understood what to expect in my father's recovery. Thank you Dr. Logarakis for all that you've done for us!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Staff extremely rude. Do not see this "doctor" if you value yours or a loved one's life.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Tough, knowledgable, straightforward, a real surgeon. Unfortunately, an arrogant secretary.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I can't understand some of these comments. My husband and I consulted with Dr Logarakis in June - for surgery on my husband. The doctor was punctual, EXTREMELY knowledgeable, and had a confident - not rude or abrupt - demeanor. We chose to have my husband's surgery performed by him and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Post op, Dr Logarakis spent considerable time giving my daughters and myself a detailed overview of what happened during surgery - and he was very kind and caring. In the days that followed at the hospital, he came to see my husband at least once a day and again, always had time for our questions. The visits to his office were not bad either - though I would redesign the waiting room for more chairs ;-). I was and am thrilled with the care received by Dr Logarakis, and I am not new to the world of surgery. I would rate him alone, 5/5 ... and I did. Thank you Dr L!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

This was my first ever appointment for removal of painful cyst developing more than a year This urologist doctor is very rude who does not seem to introduce himself and discuss the issue related to the problem further unless you ask and pursue the topic about the problem, He refused to perform the treatment saying its cosmetic. The clinic does not seem to have my demographics on the chart in advance and the doctor wasted my time taking my demographics. I was not comfortable with the clinic staff and the doctor. I would not recommend this clinic and doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

This man was the worst doctor I have ever met with. Met to discuss my husbands missing vas deferens and next steps for fertility. He told us that we'd never have children and if by chance we did, that they would be severely deformed. Thank god we sought a second opinion, because his information was not only false (hubby can most definitely produce sperm), but extremely emotionally damaging. RUN if recommended...pompous, arrogant man.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This doctor is more interested in making money than anything. After five years have continuing problems after he removed my prostate which he said was cancerous. Now I wish I had gotten a second opinion as he had o perform a second operation due to make up for some sloppy work in the first. Neither staff or office cleanliness is first rate. Tip: Avoid all doctors with inferior staffs and unkempt offices as these are red flags that point to doctors that are also inferior.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016