Ratings for Dr. Vadim Mirmilstein

I can not recommend Dr. Vadim highly enough. He is an exceptional doctor. He made our dream of becoming parents a reality. We struggled with infertility for years and had pretty much given up when we consulted him. He was open to trying other assisted reproduction techniques and did not push us in to IVF straight away like the other doctors. He explained clearly the success rate of each procedure. Our beautiful son is with us thanks to his expertise and words can't describe how grateful we are.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Vadim delivered our first boy on 2015, and the second son about 2 months ago. He is very knowledgeable and dedicated at making the experience everything we hope for. He is an amazing doctor and we highly recommend him to everyone. Once again, thank you Dr Vadim.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

unprofessional and not friendly, needs to improve customer service.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

We are very grateful to have found a great obstetrician/gynaecologist and have been looked after by him throughout my pregnancy. Dr Vadim Mirmilstein has been very professional and friendly. He took extra measures to accommodate our needs. Terri (Dr Vadim's assistant) has also been very helpful and very prompt in replying and returning our calls/emails. I would strongly recommend Dr Vadim to all my family and friends for excellent gynaecological and obstetric care.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Vadim was our brilliant obstitrician who delivered our baby girl in 2014 and recently our son in 2017. We could not have been happier with his expert help and support. He is an amazing doctor and we cannot thank him enough!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I started seeing Dr Vadim in October 2016 for management of PCOS and assistance with conception .Dr Vadim provided realistic outcomes and no nonsense approach to treatment which I appreciated. August 2017 I am 9 weeks pregnant following one round of IVF. I was fully informed and reassured along the way making the the entire process stress free. I cannot express my gratitude enough to Dr Vadim, receptionist Terri and staff at City Fertility Clinic who are making miracles happen every day.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience with Vadim, we have him to thank for our little man!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Simon and I would love to thank Dr Mirmilstein who has assisted us at every step of the journey from conceiving to delivering our first child, Matilda. Dr Mirmilstein made our whole journey smooth and exceeded all our expectations. Words cannot express how extremely grateful we are for his impeccable expertise, knowledge, clarity and professional (yet comforting) approach to each consultation. Terri also reflects the high quality of patient care, warmth, genuine friendliness and authenticity that Dr Mirmilstein exhibits. Thank you to both of you. You have impacted our lives and we will miss you both.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

After being diagnosed with PCOS by my gp and being unable to conceive for over a year, I was recommended to Dr Mirmilstein by a close friend. I could not talk highly enough of the care we recieved by Vadim. He helped us conceive within 4 months of our referral. He thoroughly conducted more blood tests and scans, and trialed clomid, before we became pregnant using FSH injections first time. We were ecstatic and asked Vadim to be our obstetrician and follow our pregnancy all the way through. He did a fantastic job of delivering our healthy baby girl early this year. I felt supported and reassured throughout the whole labour as he was there every step of the way. His knowledge, great patient manner, and sense of humor are just a few of his great qualities. Thanks again Vadim

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Jill, Ryan & baby Lachlan would like to thank Dr Mirmilstein. As a fertility specialist, surgeon and obstetrician we couldn't have hoped for more professional, knowledgeable, and genuine care. We were always kept informed, and never kept waiting, and always enjoyed our chats with Terri on the way in and out. Lachlan would not have been possible without Dr Mirmilstein. Looking forward to seeing you soon to give Lachlan a baby brother or sister.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017