Ratings for Dr. Vadim Mirmilstein

Simon and I would love to thank Dr Mirmilstein who has assisted us at every step of the journey from conceiving to delivering our first child, Matilda. Dr Mirmilstein made our whole journey smooth and exceeded all our expectations. Words cannot express how extremely grateful we are for his impeccable expertise, knowledge, clarity and professional (yet comforting) approach to each consultation. Terri also reflects the high quality of patient care, warmth, genuine friendliness and authenticity that Dr Mirmilstein exhibits. Thank you to both of you. You have impacted our lives and we will miss you both.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

After being diagnosed with PCOS by my gp and being unable to conceive for over a year, I was recommended to Dr Mirmilstein by a close friend. I could not talk highly enough of the care we recieved by Vadim. He helped us conceive within 4 months of our referral. He thoroughly conducted more blood tests and scans, and trialed clomid, before we became pregnant using FSH injections first time. We were ecstatic and asked Vadim to be our obstetrician and follow our pregnancy all the way through. He did a fantastic job of delivering our healthy baby girl early this year. I felt supported and reassured throughout the whole labour as he was there every step of the way. His knowledge, great patient manner, and sense of humor are just a few of his great qualities. Thanks again Vadim

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Jill, Ryan & baby Lachlan would like to thank Dr Mirmilstein. As a fertility specialist, surgeon and obstetrician we couldn't have hoped for more professional, knowledgeable, and genuine care. We were always kept informed, and never kept waiting, and always enjoyed our chats with Terri on the way in and out. Lachlan would not have been possible without Dr Mirmilstein. Looking forward to seeing you soon to give Lachlan a baby brother or sister.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

My husband and I could not be more satisfied with the services and professionalism provided by Dr Mirmilstein during my pregnancy, Caesarian and subsequent check-ups. As an above average aged first time mother with poor medical history Dr Mirmelstein guided us through the pregnancy and delivery, providing reassurance and professional advice and information and always in a empathic, calm and extremely knowledgeable manner. We would highly recommend Dr Mirmilstein. Also Terri has been very friendly and provided great patient care managing appointments and questions .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Mirmilstein is a very caring and considerate fertility specialist. He has provided us with a very thorough and appropriate treatment plan over the last 4 years, which resulted in two successful pregnancies. His secretary, Terri, is also very friendly and knowledgeable. We hold them both in high regard and couldn't be happier with the services they provided.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

A huge thanks to Dr Vadim Mirmilstein who has assisted us at every step of the journey from conceiving to delivering our first child, Ishanvi. I visited him for the first time for my PCOS issues and during our first consultation itself he cleared all our doubts and worries. He helped me in resolving the PCOS issues and then we decided that we are not going to anyone else for our pregnancy. And now I'm so glad that we didn't go to anyone else. Words cannot express how extremely grateful we are for his impeccable expertise, knowledge, clarity and professional yet comforting approach during each consultation. According to us, all those who are looking for the best OB out there, Dr Mirmilstein is the name. He made our whole journey so smooth and exceeded all our expectations. His secretary, Terri, also reflect the high quality of patient care, warmth, genuine friendliness and authenticity that Dr Mirmilstein exhibits. Thank you so much Dr Mirmilstein, you have no idea how much you have impacted our lives. -Neha

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

After a number of years with a GP who was not listening to my issues with heavy periods, adenomyosis, large uterus and fibroids, my new GP referred me to Dr. Mirmilstein. It was so nice to have someone who took me seriously and provided viable options with an honest informed medical opinion. He is a skilled laproscopic surgeon who performed a challenging hysterectomy laproscopically, thus making my recovery easier and faster. His staff was always willing to answer my questions and explain the administrative side of the process- she was very patient with me. I have no reservations about recommending Dr. Mirmilstein. Absolutely ecstatic with the outcome of my surgery!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Does not any better then dr Mirmilstein and his team traveled a long way to see him and was more than worth it highly recommend him and his team

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Vadim Mirmilstein was recommended to me by my local GP and am glad he did. He has been very professional, knowledgeable and gives his honest opinions. As my obstetrician and surgeon, he took care of me before, during and after my pregnancy, providing the best care. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Mirmilstein to my family and friends and would see him again when we decide to have another child.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I found Dr Mirmilstein via his website.I have been so lucky to have located such a professional, polite, respectful and knowledgeable specialist. My consultation and management was excellent and Vadim listened and addressed all of my concerns. I had surgery early this year regarding an unpleasant episiotomy site and scarring,from a previous Doctor. I cannot believe how my self esteem has improved my appearance and functionality in this female area ,many thanks.I just wish I would have known this gentleman when I was having my babies.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016