Dr. Steven C. Schultz

Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Schultz

Had total knee replacement 18 months ago, I am 38 and have a very physical job and went back to work 3 months after surgery and still going strong, Thanks Dr. Schultz

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Outstanding doctor. We discussed my hip replacement for about 20 minutes. All my questions were answered. He performed my hip replacement and I have never felt better. He will be performing my other hip replacement - I could not reccomend him more. Great doctor and willing to take his time with you!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Only ortho worth seeing in norman. This young man is extremely knowledgeable and ready to get you better. This doctor is tops.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Every time I went into this Dr. he would ask, "what do you think we should do?" He never seemed to know what he was doing and expected me to come up with a diagnosis. I have seen him for 6mo. for an ongoing knee problem. Instead of trying to diagnose the problem, he gave me multiple rounds of physical therapy. On top of all of this, I was recently running late for my appt. and he refused to take me. He made me reschedule and the secretary hung up on me. I am done with Schultz and would not recommend him ever.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

I was very disappointed in the quality of treatment I received. He was nice enough to me and apologetic about his not being able to help my situation the insurance company and myself paid a lot of money for a better outcome.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. on-call for regular doctor. Doesn't have time/interest in treating anyone not under his care. Very rude/abrupt and not at all understanding.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Very kind, helpful & knowledgable. Would highly recommend this young doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Steven C. Schultz's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK