Ratings for Dr. James Samson

I'm so thankful that Dr Samson helped my son in the ER. An amazing doctor. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Samson in the ER. He was so knowledgeable, friendly and caring! He listened to my concerns, and never once did I feel rushed, even with a full ER. He took the time to explain everything fully to me, and I received excellent care! Definitely one of the top docs!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

There is no way after my last experience with Dr. Samson that I could go back to him or recommend him to another person - he really thinks a lot of himself and scraps the physician's oath.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Samson is a wonderful, competent, efficient doctor and has great bed side manners. Wish he was still at Supermed with Dr. Ardell. A great big thank you !! You rock!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I saw dr samson in er regarding spotting at 10 weeks pregnant he recommended hcg tests and even though I knew and insisted hcg tests make no sense past 8 weeks and an ultrasound is what should be done he insisted so I humored him. Naturally my levels dropped which should happen at ten weeks had an ultrasound baby is fine. Had I not been the type of person to do my own research I would have been convinced I was losing my baby as dr samson stated an hcg drop indicates miscarriage. This is true prior to 8 weeks. If I knew this how can a dr not. Just disgusting.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Hello, I am Dr. Samson. I have a couple of heartfelt comments. 1. If a patient has a negative experience with a doctor, please bring the issue up with that doctor. Patients have different levels of education; desire to know details, senses of humor, moods and expectations. Most negative experiences are the result of a miscommunication or misunderstanding. The doctor will generally appreciate the heads up, especially if it is done kindly. It helps that doctor improve and makes the patient feel heard. 2. I urge people to be wary of ratemds (you can’t even be sure Im Dr. Samson)… negative or positive posts can be made by anyone without accountability (patient or not…and true or not…Ive seen talented doctors called incompetent simply because of a foreign accent). I do realize that it is difficult to know which doctors would be the ones you would “mesh” well with and not every doctor will be for everyone.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

This is the only doctor I go to. I don't know how people could say bad things about him...he gives more explanations than any other doc I've taken my kids to. Some people must be hard to please because he sure has every one of my children happy to see him and pictures of his dog. :D

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

This doctor is horrible, treated me as though I was stupid and made me feel embarrassed for asking a question, maybe he should remember what he learned in nursing school about being non-judgmental... I now avoid him at all cost and don't recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I can't imagine Dr. Samson having a bad review, he is the most caring, passionate doctor i have ever seen. With the amount of Doctors there are in the city he is for sure in the top 5.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

caring and compassionate, good sense of humor and helped me during a very dark time in my life.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014