Ratings for Dr. Samuel M. Lam

I have been a patient with Dr. Lam for about 10 months. Recently, he did my microsilicone injections for my acne scarring. I found Dr. Lam online. He is a really talented doctor. I am definitely happy with my results. This has been a life changing experience for me. I couldn’t go out without makeup for the last 10 years, but now I can. I am no longer ashamed. This experience with Dr. Lam has been a dream.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Lam at Lam Facial Plastics for fillers yesterday. I was impressed with the way you're treated from the moment that you walk in the door, to the time that you leave. It is amazing, very one-on-one and hands-on. They take great care of you and I just had a wonderful experience yesterday. Originally, I decided on Dr. Lam because I have a friend that works for him, and she has spoken very highly of him. As a woman, I am at that age when it's necessary to just do a little something so that you don't look so tired all of the time. Everything went so well. I did not have any bruising. I was sore last night, but the swelling is already almost gone, and it looks fabulous. Here's the thing, I would want to recommend Dr. Lam, but I don’t want everybody to know about him, if you know what I mean. He is just fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had fat grafting done in my face after losing it to a laser. The result was ok but I needed more and part of the price was that I could come back for more at no extra charge. So since I lived a plane ride away I came back after Dr. Lam saw photos and agreed I needed more. When I got there he said I didn't need more. What a waste of money to travel there! However, I didn't push him because obviously he couldn't see what needed to be done. He is only good at certain areas of the face, mainly cheeks, but other than that I wouldn't go to him. Also, the area he took the fat from in my lower abdomen now has a noticeable dent in it! I subsequently had another surgery from a much better surgeon who didn't leave any dents. In my opinion Dr Lam is overrated which he has a hand in as he is big on marketing himself. If this review disappears he is also dishonest. His staff is very nice though.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I had the double eyelid blepharoplasty with Dr. Lam on August 3rd. I found him through an online search. Dr. Lam was friendly and helpful with the procedure, which I have been wanting to do for a while. So far, I am happy with my results. The recovery has been good. I am happy that my results do not look fake; my eyes look natural.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Lam and his staff were wonderful. I had FUT transplant for hairline and I was amazed as to how easy it was to have it done. I expected pain but had only a small headache, didn't need any of the pain meds except Ibuprofen. I did have some shingles-like lesions on my forehead after I got home, and Dr. Lam called in some meds for it, which resolved within 2 days. I also got followup calls and texts from Dr. Lam to be sure all was going well. Emina was wonderful also, answering all my questions before and afterward. They are very knowledgeable and professional and obviously have a lot of experience. I would definitely recommend them for HT. All of the staff are so personable and sweet and easy to talk to. I give a 5 Star Rating!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

There are many, many FAKE positive reviews here. I hope all understand that docs (and others) can pay to have only positive reviews shown and negative reviews deleted. He's on time and his staff are wonderful, but he is awful. Don't do it. Whatever he's selling you, don't fall for it!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

hello my name is angela I did a month ago one reduction lips with lam Doctor my lips are now perfect were totally deformed I thought never again would have solution until the lam doctor gave me hope, for me he is the best surgeon in the world, I saw many surgeon and all said they could not do anything, I want to say thank lam Doctor for changing my life, I recommend it to everyone besides the doctor has a security that transmits immediately that you know, come to your inquiry full of fears and in seconds whether I felt confident and sure of what he was going to do.

Submitted November 30, 2014

It has been 2 months since Dr. Lam injected me with Artefill and Voluma. I was astonished at the overall more youthful, plump look he achieved with only injections, and I am happy to report that the results have lasted. I think part of the magic was that he filled areas of my face that other doctors usually overlook. Also interesting to note that his injection technique is fast and precise, which made the treatment much less difficult and painful than injections I've had in the past, and with very little bruising. Marcy and the rest of his staff were terrific -- very friendly, helpful, and caring. The trip to Plano from Los Angeles was well worth it, as I feel that Dr. Lam has developed a unique skill that might be difficult to find elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

After a lengthy consultation, I was convinced this doctor knew what he was doing. I explained over and over again I was very nervous and didn't want to take any risks of a bad outcome. I was assured there was no risk and I was a great candidate for the filler Artfill around my eyes and later, as I could afford it, other places on my face. He kept saying this procedure only went wrong in unskilled hands and he was the best. Well I don't know if I am the unlucky one but the filler went lumpy under my eyes and under one eyebrow. This filler is permanent - I wish it was not. I did go back and complain but doc just said next time I should try a filler that was not permanent!!!!! Don't know what I shall do from here- thought he was the best for face in the area. Must say staff were all very nice.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Saw Dr Lam for a consult and this is the first time the doctor actually comes out to greet his patient. Not a nurse who makes you tell your story to her and then AGAIN to the Dr. He is smart, kind and funny. Got right to the point-explained everything in great detail and works with your budget. Surgery is scheduled. He is going to fix another surgeons mess. Knows his stuff. Can't wait!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr. Samuel M. Lam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient with Dr. Lam for about 10 months. Recently, he did my microsilicone injections for my acne scarring. I found Dr. Lam online. He is a re..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Lam at Lam Facial Plastics for fillers yesterday. I was impressed with the way you're treated from the moment that you walk in the door, to the time ..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had fat grafting done in my face after losing it to a laser. The result was ok but I needed more and part of the price was that I could come back for more at..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the double eyelid blepharoplasty with Dr. Lam on August 3rd. I found him through an online search. Dr. Lam was friendly and helpful with the procedure, ..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lam and his staff were wonderful. I had FUT transplant for hairline and I was amazed as to how easy it was to have it done. I expected pain but had only a..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "There are many, many FAKE positive reviews here. I hope all understand that docs (and others) can pay to have only positive reviews shown and negative reviews..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "hello my name is angela I did a month ago one reduction lips with lam Doctor my lips are now perfect were totally deformed I thought never again would have solu..."

November 30, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Samuel" to "Samuel M."

October 20, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

August 8, 2012