Ratings for Dr. Daniel Kruschinski

It’s been almost 3 years since Dr. Krushchinski removed 9” of adhesions attaching my ascending colon to my abdominal wall. Dr K and all the staff st the clinic Zuckerberg treated us with utmost care and compassion. Dr K is not God but he does his very best to help his patients. He has given me back my quality of life and I can now eat anything, although I’ve used this experience to eat a cleaner & healthier diet. Also, my suggestion to all is to keep a positive frame of mind before and after surgery. Surgery alone won’t cure all - nourish your body with healthy foods, exercise once you get the “all-clear” and refrain from negative thoughts. Thank you dr. K for vividness my life back!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

This was a massive waste of money and TOTAL scam! Please don’t be fooled by these reviews; he nearly forces be to write them to drown out anyone who isn’t well, has to have another surgery, or asks him any question post-op. I fundraised money to make the expensive journey from the US, and was stunned by the lack of professionalism by Dr K, his patient-turned-wife Christine (gross), and all staff. This is such a huge scam. Please know he pressures all his former patients (many of whom have had to make at least 1 trip back for adhesions) to write positive reviews to drown out the voices of those who dare to voice an unpleasant experience (literally); they will actually hound you until you do! Never had a doctor quite like this dude. Aside from WAKING UP during surgery (has never happened in ANY other surgery, before or after this one), his answer when I expressed concern the adhesions were back was appalling. I can’t say I have ever had such an ill-tempered doctor in my life. He quite literally called me out in a Facebook post that never mentioned Germany, only asking if anyone had any recommendations for a US doc to manage my adhesions over here). To make it worse, he (and his wife, who works with him) tagged me (and my mother!) in it! When I was in massive pain a few weeks later and had to have emergency surgery with my regular excision gyno in the US (which confirmed the presence of adhesions), he didn’t believe me and furiously demanded I send my records to him, just repeatedly screaming “I AM NOT GOD!!!” in email after email. I stopped correspondence with him after this, which I guess prompted him to write an email telling me off while also stating that it must be my ovaries and uterus. I wrote back and simply told him they had all been removed via total hysterectomy several years earlier, which he fought with me over (??). The other women who had surgery at the same time are still massively ill as well: one of them has returned twice to Germany, and the other has had two surgeries since but now suffers at home and is bed-bound (we have stayed in touch). A few months after I contacted him via email to ask for my medical records and he continually berated me, I asked if anyone in the adhesions group I belonged on Facebook could recommend a doctor in the US who performed excision lysis of adhesions. He commented on the post and tagged my mother (?) in it, even though I literally never mentioned the two failed surgeries I’d had in Germany at all. I ultimately had to block him (as did my mother) to get him to stop! This whole thing is so grossly scammy. You couldn’t pay me to go back. I also wasn’t impressed with staff who smoked and didn’t wash their hands OR wear gloves, the problems they had drawing blood (the lack of normal tourniquets forced a nurse to draw blood in another patient’s FEET), and the exam before my surgery was done by a male nurse (I was completely naked and was not even given a gown or paper to cover myself with). I feel awful for all the people who are saving to make the trek to see such a rude, crude doctor with no manners and an explosive temper (while I was over there and after I returned home). If you ever need to contact him post-surgery with ANY question, he will completely berate you and urge his disciples attack you with pitchforks in the “Let’s Find A Cure For Abdominal Adhesions” group (which is just one big group he actually runs, who will delete any question or inferred criticism). He just repeatedly screamed “I AM NOT GOD!!!” and repeated that supposed 95% success rate (where this number comes from is beyond me, as I personally know multiple people who went and are still sick). What an inexplicably horrible experience and waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

I just saw a blog bashing Dr. Krischinski. I don’t understand why people say the things I do; really nasty things. I took my daughter to Germany in 2005 after she suffered for 11 years with horrible pain. No American doctor had enough brain power to figure out what was her problem and consistently said that she needed a psychiatrist because they couldn’t find anything wrong with her. Through a series of events, we were lead to Dr. Krushinski and he performed a miracle in her life. The adhesions had wrapped around her intestines and she probably would have died had he not operated on her when he did. It pains me to see all the negative comments. Before I took my daughter to him for surgery, I called eleven of his U.S. patients and they all said the same thing, with different wording of course, but they all said he saved their lives and gave them back their lives. They had all been in horrible pain just like my daughter. So I just don’t understand why people, who must have nothing to do in their lives but to be negative, would say horrible things about this wonderful man. And by the way, after 14 years my daughter is still doing great. Thank you Dr. Kruschinski. Barbara Fuller, California

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

I had adhesions and no one was able to help me but Dr. K. I couldn't walk. I could only eat ice cream because adhesions were wrapped around my colon. I was 21 and having to self-cathe 5 - 10 a day! I was dying a didn't know it. By the Grace of God, I found out about Dr. K. I had the surgery and now I see myself with a future. I no longer cathe and I can eat food! Not perfect yet because I have lupus. But Dr. K saved my life and gave me hope for an almost normal future! He is my hero!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Traditionally, operating on adhesions is a bad idea. In all cases, the adheasions come back, or even get worse, There is a 0% succes rate. But what dr Krushinksi does, works for a big majority of patients. Considering the fact, that people who are disappointed are always much noisier on the internet, there is still plenty of testimony from patients where his methods worked miraclously. Also with my wive, she had servere adheasions from birth. Before dr K helped her, she was in great pain. After his treatment, she got well quick, and the adheasions never came back. That was 2004. So 13 years of adheasion free life, thanks to dr Krushinski. Apart from his operation, there is nothing to complain about his bedside manners for us. He was competent and nice. The Krushinksi I see described here by some I do not recognize. But if a dr is not nice but is also capable of healing, then I dont care. The people who describe him as nice, also had good results. The people who describe him negativly, also had bad results. Since there is noone who was cured that describes him negativly, I take the bad comments with a grain of salt. There is a term for that: cognitive dissonance. By the way, expecting any docter can heal everyone, is way too much to ask. I applaude dr Krushinsk of continuing to help people, in spite of all the flak. That way, he must have helped hundreds of patients the last 20 years and prevented tremendous suffering.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Kruschinski is the only surgeon I trust to deal with my adhesions. He truly cares for his patients, and has gotten better with his technique to eliminate adhesions. People think that he should be a miracle worker, and that is unfair. Those who are dissatisfied and complain forget that he can only do so much. He has been my surgeon since 2006, and in the past 10 years, I cannot begin to tell you how much he has helped me with my condition. But, adhesions are a tricky lot...any kind of internal bleeding can bring them back with a vengeance. It is comforting to know that Daniel and Christine are there, should the need arise once again.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

After suffering from adhesions twelve years and dealing with so many complications brought on by repeated surgeries that never made me better, I decided to contact Dr. Kruschinski. From the time we spoke, I felt he understood what I was going through. He referred me to several past patients of his and I contacted all of them. I've never before had a doctor tell me to call his previous patients! Not only did they speak very highly of him, all told me they were finally able to live life again and one woman said she is now scuba diving, running and weight lifting! I went to Germany with the hope that I might be as fortunate, even though I have no desire to scuba dive, run or weight lift! My hope was to simply be able to eat and enjoy activities like a nornal person as I have been bed bound due to the severe pain. Just walking caused my pain to increase and often set the course for a miserable day. Though it is terrible for the body, I tried not to move more than I had to! No one really understands adhesions unless they live it. I'm so happy I went to Germany and can't thank the good doctor enough. Because of many past surgeires, I have a health issue that is beyond repair, but I knew that he couldn't fix that when I went. I'm so thankful to report that I'm up walking, cleaning house, cooking, walking my beloved dog and able to join in activities again. I am also now teaching a drawing class! This was something I was doing several years back before an abdominal surgery caused my health to spiral out of control. I had surgery almost two years ago now and I continue to wake up each morning pinching myself! I have only been to a doctor one time since my surgery and that was due to my blood pressure being high. Considering my history, I consider this nothing short of a miracle. Thanks also to the forum at facebook for all the survivors there who helped me make the decision to go. Most of all, thanks to Dr. Daniel. He is my hero!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I suffer from severe endo. At the time of my surgery, my doctors in the states held out little hope. Their final solutions was a morphine drip leading to ....well, that was it. I travelled to Germany as my last hope. I have been able to lead a normal life for the past 13 years. Recently, there has been a preliminary diagnosis of endo in my bladder, so I will be heading back to Germany! Best decision of my life!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

After years of dealing with adhesions and trying to manage the illness by way of a pain clinic, my sister found the endogyn website and contacted Dr. Kruschinski. After reviewing my operative files Dr. Kruschinski informed me that I was a candidate for gasless surgery. I had been advised here at home (USA) not to have surgery again because my adhesions were only getting worse with each surgery. I travelled to Germany three months ago and so elated that I took a chance to have surgery in a different manner than what I had had previously. My pain is gone and my bowel now functions like it did ten years ago before I developed adhesions. It is such a joy to eat like a normal person again! My bowel knows how to function now that the adhesions are gone. Dr. K is a talented surgeon that was fearless to take on my case. I will always be grateful to him for his work and his kindness by not turning me away. I wish I could give 100 stars instead of only 5!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Kruschinski is a truly gifted surgeon. He cares tremendously about his patients. I have had him as my doctor for 9 years, and he has always been professional, courteous and most of all, caring for my condition. He is the only surgeon that I trust to treat my Adhesion Related Disorder. As with any disease without a cure, there is always the chance that the adhesions will return due to unintentional injury...and it is extremely comforting to me that I know he is there is help me when the pain gets too severe. Over the years, there has been no drama, no accusations and certainly no unprofessional behavior as stated in other posts. If you are suffering with ARD, Dr. Kruschinski is the best in the world to treat your disease.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015