Ratings for Dr. Daniel Kruschinski

Traditionally, operating on adhesions is a bad idea. In all cases, the adheasions come back, or even get worse, There is a 0% succes rate. But what dr Krushinksi does, works for a big majority of patients. Considering the fact, that people who are disappointed are always much noisier on the internet, there is still plenty of testimony from patients where his methods worked miraclously. Also with my wive, she had servere adheasions from birth. Before dr K helped her, she was in great pain. After his treatment, she got well quick, and the adheasions never came back. That was 2004. So 13 years of adheasion free life, thanks to dr Krushinski. Apart from his operation, there is nothing to complain about his bedside manners for us. He was competent and nice. The Krushinksi I see described here by some I do not recognize. But if a dr is not nice but is also capable of healing, then I dont care. The people who describe him as nice, also had good results. The people who describe him negativly, also had bad results. Since there is noone who was cured that describes him negativly, I take the bad comments with a grain of salt. There is a term for that: cognitive dissonance. By the way, expecting any docter can heal everyone, is way too much to ask. I applaude dr Krushinsk of continuing to help people, in spite of all the flak. That way, he must have helped hundreds of patients the last 20 years and prevented tremendous suffering.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Kruschinski is the only surgeon I trust to deal with my adhesions. He truly cares for his patients, and has gotten better with his technique to eliminate adhesions. People think that he should be a miracle worker, and that is unfair. Those who are dissatisfied and complain forget that he can only do so much. He has been my surgeon since 2006, and in the past 10 years, I cannot begin to tell you how much he has helped me with my condition. But, adhesions are a tricky lot...any kind of internal bleeding can bring them back with a vengeance. It is comforting to know that Daniel and Christine are there, should the need arise once again.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

After suffering from adhesions twelve years and dealing with so many complications brought on by repeated surgeries that never made me better, I decided to contact Dr. Kruschinski. From the time we spoke, I felt he understood what I was going through. He referred me to several past patients of his and I contacted all of them. I've never before had a doctor tell me to call his previous patients! Not only did they speak very highly of him, all told me they were finally able to live life again and one woman said she is now scuba diving, running and weight lifting! I went to Germany with the hope that I might be as fortunate, even though I have no desire to scuba dive, run or weight lift! My hope was to simply be able to eat and enjoy activities like a nornal person as I have been bed bound due to the severe pain. Just walking caused my pain to increase and often set the course for a miserable day. Though it is terrible for the body, I tried not to move more than I had to! No one really understands adhesions unless they live it. I'm so happy I went to Germany and can't thank the good doctor enough. Because of many past surgeires, I have a health issue that is beyond repair, but I knew that he couldn't fix that when I went. I'm so thankful to report that I'm up walking, cleaning house, cooking, walking my beloved dog and able to join in activities again. I am also now teaching a drawing class! This was something I was doing several years back before an abdominal surgery caused my health to spiral out of control. I had surgery almost two years ago now and I continue to wake up each morning pinching myself! I have only been to a doctor one time since my surgery and that was due to my blood pressure being high. Considering my history, I consider this nothing short of a miracle. Thanks also to the forum at facebook for all the survivors there who helped me make the decision to go. Most of all, thanks to Dr. Daniel. He is my hero!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I suffer from severe endo. At the time of my surgery, my doctors in the states held out little hope. Their final solutions was a morphine drip leading to ....well, that was it. I travelled to Germany as my last hope. I have been able to lead a normal life for the past 13 years. Recently, there has been a preliminary diagnosis of endo in my bladder, so I will be heading back to Germany! Best decision of my life!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

After years of dealing with adhesions and trying to manage the illness by way of a pain clinic, my sister found the endogyn website and contacted Dr. Kruschinski. After reviewing my operative files Dr. Kruschinski informed me that I was a candidate for gasless surgery. I had been advised here at home (USA) not to have surgery again because my adhesions were only getting worse with each surgery. I travelled to Germany three months ago and so elated that I took a chance to have surgery in a different manner than what I had had previously. My pain is gone and my bowel now functions like it did ten years ago before I developed adhesions. It is such a joy to eat like a normal person again! My bowel knows how to function now that the adhesions are gone. Dr. K is a talented surgeon that was fearless to take on my case. I will always be grateful to him for his work and his kindness by not turning me away. I wish I could give 100 stars instead of only 5!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Kruschinski is a truly gifted surgeon. He cares tremendously about his patients. I have had him as my doctor for 9 years, and he has always been professional, courteous and most of all, caring for my condition. He is the only surgeon that I trust to treat my Adhesion Related Disorder. As with any disease without a cure, there is always the chance that the adhesions will return due to unintentional injury...and it is extremely comforting to me that I know he is there is help me when the pain gets too severe. Over the years, there has been no drama, no accusations and certainly no unprofessional behavior as stated in other posts. If you are suffering with ARD, Dr. Kruschinski is the best in the world to treat your disease.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Zelots below, this is some kind of scheme or gimmick and he did not help me but I endured his drama. When I was sicker that before he said it was my fault...TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Do your research and AVOID THIS OPTION!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

When my wife had her ninth adhesion surgery but continued to suffer with pain, I started looking for help elsewhere. I found Dr. Kruschinski and studied his website about gas less surgery. After speaking with him, I felt sure we had been missing the boat and my wife needed his method of surgery. It has been two years since our overseas trip and my wife has been a changed person. She no longer has to take meds of any kind. She is pain free, something I thought we would never see. I appreciate this doctor for all he did for my wife. it is very good to see her whole again.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I cannot begin to express my elation at having found Dr. Kruschinski after years of violent stomach attacks that no doctor could seem to help me with. Time and again I was told to live with the pain. I existed on pain medications and those were inadequate. I had four surgeries for adhesions and each time things just got worse. I was told my abdomen was frozen and this condition is too complicated to risk surgery. I studied frozen abdomen syndrome and learned that the adhesions had caused much of my intestines to be unidentifiable. Instead of seeing intestines, the surgeon was actually seeing a blob inside of my abdomen. A blob he was not willing to dig through in order to release the bowel. I could not eat any solids and even though I maintained a pureed diet, I suffered agonizing pain. No one knows how horrible such a life can be, as I could not participate in life. Even rest was a challenge, as each movement caused me to wake due to the pulling on my internal organs. While searching for a new doctor, I came across a book a woman had written about her daughter suffering with my condition. All I could do was cry. Finally, someone who knew what I was going through! Little did I know just how my life would soon change! After emailing the woman, I was in contact with Dr. Kruschinski the same day. Dr. Kruschinski took my case, even though I told him my case was considered closed by every doctor here in the United States. He said closed cases did not matter to him and I was welcome to come for surgery. My husband and I planned the trip and made our way to the beautiful Klinik Zuckerberg. My surgery was performed and when I woke from surgery I felt an immediate difference unlike what I had in previous surgeries. Dr. Kruschinski said my bowel was encased fully (his words) but he had removed the adhesions from almost all areas of the bowel and he expected me to make a full recovery and be able to start eating a regular diet. This report was hard for me to take in. All I could do was cry. Before our return home, I was eating solid foods and having normal bowel function! I felt so wonderful that we went shopping in the local town, something I have not done in years! That was 6 years ago and my life remains one of jumping and leaping and praising God! I am able to do anything I want and only find that I must limit veggies in my diet or I do have some aching. But, this is only when I overdo on veggies., which I have learned to eat minimal amounts each day. Going to Germany was the best decision of my life! Thank you Dr. Kruschinski

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Danial Kruschinski is my go-to surgeon when it comes to ARD. His extensive knowledge and his use of the Abdo Lift, Spray Shield and Adept have kept me living and enjoying my life. I look at living with ARD as comparable to a never extinguished fire. You may be able to tamp down the flames to a smoldering coal, and it may stay that way for a long time, then flare once again to life unexpectedly. Dr. Kruschinski is who I run to when the fire flares. He and his staff are beyond professional and caring, and Germany is such a gorgeous country. If you are suffering from ARD, please stop wasting your precious time, and go to www.endogyn.com for more information about Dr. Kruschinski. May God Bless Him as he continues to change lives one at a time.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014