Ratings for Dr. Noordin Virani

I am extremely displeased with Dr. Virani. My husband went to see Virani with headaches on 4 separate occasions. We requested to have requisitions for CT scans during each visit, and each time he sent us away saying it was simply stress. He would either tell us to go see his Chiropractor friend and wrote us a referral, or in a non-empathetic demeanor, would tell us that many patients visit him all the time and complain about symptoms that are minor and un-important. After seeking a second opinion at a nearby Medicenter (surprisingly!!), we were lead on a path which helped diagnose that husband's headaches was actually due to a brain tumor. Virani is an extremely poor doctor and does not listen to his patients. He does not take the proper steps to help diagnose his patients and is all about having you come in an many times as possible with little to no result, simply so he can charge our Health Care system per visit. I would not recommend him to anyone. As an addition, his punctuality is terrible. The wait time is always long, even if you're the first patient in the morning - this boggles me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I have a complex care plan that have been really difficult for younger doctors to help me with. Dr Virani has been very helpful and taken very good care of me. His patience and willingness to explain things to me is very appreciated. What a wonderful, and caring man. He may be serious and efficient, but very knowledgeable and experiences. I am glad I stopped going to Walk in Clinics once and for all!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

waited over an hour, with an appointment. doesn't value patience time at all it seems.

Submitted July 13, 2015

Finally a doctor that is both knowledgeable, efficient and caring. He has a wonderful way with older people and does a great job with complex care, with multiple issues. The Windermere Clinic is really beautiful and clean. We moved into the neighbourhood two years ago exactly when the Clinic opened and we are grateful to have found our family physician. Easy to recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr Virani is a very good doctor. Highly efficient, very good at understanding what is wrong. He has been able to identify problems both with my meds and also with my previous diagnosis. Our whole family has joined his practice and we are very pleased! The clinic is also very beautiful and unusually well kept and welcoming!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014