Ratings for Dr. Mitchel R. Goldman

Most frightening dental experience I've had in my life. I went to get a chipped tooth fixed and he also fixed a cavity. He started numbing and drilling before he even stopped to tell me what was going on, so i stopped him and asked him to show me the x rays and none of the things showed up on the x-rays he took which seemed fishy to me. Every other dentist i've been to could easily show and explain what was going on beforehand. Also, he has some kind of condition that makes his arms and hands move involuntarily and he seemed to brace his hand on my face to keep them still as he was drilling. As he was doing the cleaning the instrument kept mashing my gums as he tried to steady his twitching arm. Afterward my gums were sore, bloody, and hurt when i brushed them for days. If i had known of his condition i would not have agreed to let him drill in my mouth. Once he got started I was scared to death and wish i'd left before he started drilling. The teeth he worked on are a much different shape now and there is a sharp point that is bothering me. I'm planning on going to a different dentist to repair the damage because I refuse to go back to this dentist for anything.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014