Ratings for Dr. 0wen White

I was a patient of Dr.Whites for many years while he was in Manitoba. He is an outstanding Dr./Surgeon. Be very thankful if you have him as a Dr. He is kind, considerate, caring, knowledgeable and people oriented. We all miss him terribly. God Bless you Dr. White in your new home with warm, beautiful weather.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. White is our new family doctor (as ours moved) I have been very impressed with him so far. Granted he is a little late with appointments but honestly I never feel rushed and I find him to be very thorough. He has listened to my concerns and referred me onto other professionals. In my opinion he is very knowledgeable, helpful and takes the time needed. Which is always appreciated!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I was so excited to find a new Dr and enjoyed my first appointment with Dr White. My next appointment I waited for 2.5 hours for my scheduled visit and was less impressed. At my 3 appointment even though I booked early in the morning I still waited an hour. He was less than helpful and downright rude. I will not go back and wouldn't suggest him to anyone. Unless you like wasting your time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014