Ratings for Dr. Azad Eyrumlu

I had to have extensive treatment in 2016 which meant several extractions and many implants, Dr Azad put me at ease from the first appointment taking me through everything that needed to happen. Unfortunately due to a needle hitting a nerve I have been left with partial facial numbness which will seemingly be with me now for life, a need to take medication to help with the hyper sensitivity and as there is such sensitivity on one side of my mouth and no implant in place I can only eat on the right hand side. Whilst none of this could have been planned for what I really hate was the way I was passed off to a dental hospital that didn't do anything and then Southern Dental washed their hands of me, no backup, no help in any way they already have your money so don't really care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Seen this implantologist in a few practices. He is a true gentleman and knows his job very well. I had all my jaw implanted by him and pleased with the result throughout.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had dental implants with this surgeon and very happy with the smile he created. Good prices and excellent care. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I had several dental implants placed by Dr Azad. He was thorough and put me at ease early in the treatment. I am thrilled with the end product in my mouth and the smile he has blessed me with again. Every one comments how lovely my teeth are and I have this man to thank.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I would highly recommend this surgeon. I was referred for a complex wisdom tooth that was sitting on my nerve and caused a lot of pain. It was out in minutes thats to Dr Azad. Cheers.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I would recommend this surgeon for your dental need. He treated a case which I was told would not be treatable and the cost was very reasonable. Because I am very nervous about any dental work I was very happy that the treatment I had was not at all painful.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Very good Surgeon. He treated me with dental implants and they are working very well for me!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Excellent care and restored my smile and confidence

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014