Ratings for Dr. Darrell Perkins

I have seen Dr Perkins for 3 separate procedures after he came highly recommended to me from a few friends. I first saw him for liposuction in my arms. I was so happy with the results that I went back for liposuction on my tummy and thighs - also absolutely thrilled with the results. Dr Perkins is one of the best in the country for lipo procedures. Third time I went back was for rhinoplasty surgery and given the amazing results of my last 2 procedures, I was absolutely confident my face was in safe hands and of course I'm blown away with the natural-looking results. You truly are in the best care with Dr Perkins. His consultations are thorough, not to mention affordable which is SO refreshing for a top surgeon. I would happily recommend Dr Perkins skills and services without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Perkins resolved an uncomfortable issue that had previously hospitalised me twice. The explanation was simple and the execution totally professional. I was particularly impressed with his manner and extensive medical knowledge

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr Perkins was excellent. Although he was running 15 min late ,I found my consult the most informative out of 3 doctors. My Abdominoplasty scar is amazing and redness faded within time just as he explained. I would highly recommend him and the clinic staff could not be more accomodating.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

He said that my necrosis would go away and he botched my initial surgery...i needed 7 surgeries later and would never trust him... both surgeries made me worse!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Skilled business man. Make sure you ask lots of questions. Ensure that he clearly explains what happens if the procedure does not give you the results you want. Can be a bit of a bully.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016