Ratings for Dr. Emily Ling

Have been coming here for YEARS! Only complaint we've ever had is punctuality. Sometimes I think we are in different time zones! However, the pleasant and relaxed atmosphere in the cubicle during procedures makes the wait worthwhile. She is always open to explaining procedures and options and refers to others for speciality work (gum surgery, etc.) I have recommended her to others and would continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I went here twice a few years ago and I was early for my appointment both times but they ran ridiculously late. I waited over an hour and a half past my appointment time (both times) before I was taken back. Office staff's answer to most questions - I don't know, sorry. The girl was very sweet, but just honestly didn't have a clue. I was also made to sign a paper saying I was satisfied with the work they did BEFORE it was done! I'm a very nervous patient as it is and I just felt bad about this place all the way around. They really pressure you to sign this paper so beware. They also billed me incorrectly but signing that paper apparently gave them the ok...? I was so upset about the whole thing that I left in tears and never returned.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Very honest and upfront with all treatment. Gave me best treatment plan options that would benefit me the most. I would have spend 2 x what I paid to get this type of quality dentistry. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009