Ratings for Dr. William K. Swedenburg

Never go to these people. Not only did they do a lot of damage to my teeth, but they did even MORE damage to my daughter's teeth. Now, we have to pay out over $8,000.00 to get our daughter's teeth fixed!!! And the kicker is, Plano Smile Design says we owe them over $6,000.00 and put it on our credit reports!!!!! I will make sure that these people pay for what they have done!!! Dr. Swedenburg, you are going to get your license revoked if it's the last thing I do!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! I was told I needed to have 4 fillings replaced. After he replaced my fillings, I now have a space between my two back teeth. I feel like Dr. Swedenburg ripped me off, and did procedures on me that I never needed. I now have to pay hundreds of $$$ to have this fixed. I will not go back or refer anyone to this office.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Highly Dissatisfied!!! Was a patient of Dr. S for 4 years, totally screwed over in the billing services.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Excellent experience while having several teeth capped. Little to no pain during and/or afterwards. Same experience when getting teeth cleaned too.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I have been going to this dentist for several years and I think he is the best. I recently had some top teeth capped and some extractions - all done wonderfully and with no pain requiring a pain med. Doc and his staff are great! I would recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I received a crown but was not told what kind. They bated me in with a "great deal" if I come in that week and pay X amount in full (50% off savings). Couldn't pass that up so I did. What I was not told is that I may owe more later even though they are in network. Got a bill and told I would be sent to collections if I don't pay. Felt like a bate and switch. Don't trust them, will not go back or refer anyone else in.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I went to this dentist a couple years ago for a routine checkup. He told me I had 13 cavities! I have had 1 cavity my whole life. Me being young and not going to get a second opinion I went ahead and had him fill a few cavities at the tune of around $500 bucks. I went back a couple months later because my teeth still hurt. His reply was it will hurt for awhile, and that everything looked fine. The next time I went to a new dentist where I was informed that I have no cavities at all! My new dentist was shocked when I told him that Swedenburg said I had 13. I feel like Dr. Swedenburg ripped me off, and did procedures on me that I never needed. There are good dentists out there but he is NOT one of them! Also both times I went his staff was horrible, very rush rush and not friendly. I felt like they just wanted me out of there asap.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

This dentist is awful!I had all 4 of my front top teeth bonded to close in gaps and make them appear longer. I had this done 8 years ago by another dentist and have had no problems. The past month or so i noticed one of my front teeth looked a little uneven and shorter than the other one. I asked the doctor to add bonding to this tooth to make them even and it has been a nightmare! After the first time the bonding chipped after a week. The whole staff blamed me saying i must have flossed too hard or eaten something i shouldnt have... (because after the first day i wasnt able to floss in between my teeth) so they fixed the tooth and it chipped again a week later went back and was blamed again and pressured into purchasing $5,000 veneers instead. I had him fix it again for the 3rd time and when i got home guess what... couldnt floss again!!! so i had to go back for the 4th time!!! Every time i have been in there they have tried to blame me for it chipping

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

He did a temporary front tooth bonding(veneer) and it chipped off.When I called him on sunday to have an emergency fix, he didn't seem to care and told me to call the office in the morning..Please stay away from this unprofessional dentist.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010