Ratings for Dr. Jane Robertson

Jane has facilitated several of my numerous hospital admissions. She is not my regular doctor but is someone I trust implicitly. Her management has always been fantastic and she has always made sure I am OK and everything handled well.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Jane is by far the best psychiatrist I've worked with. With her help, my mental health has improved significantly. She is professional and knowledgeable, but still very kind and patient. I absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr Jane is incredibly empathetic and works collaboratively with you and anyone else in your treatment team to achieve solutions that you are happy with. When she is on leave or out of hours she will respond to a page and call you to discuss any urgent matter including faciliting hospital admission over Christmas (recent experience). Very professional and just a lovely person.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

The best Psychiatrist I've worked with. She really listens and treats your individual needs.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

She's great. I've seen four Psychiatrists and I'd easily rate her the best of them.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Someone (probably the doctor herself ) erased an entry I put in a couple of years ago. As a logged-in user it will probably be harder for her to remove this time. From memory I wrote that I felt her skills were closer to that of counselling psychologist than psychiatrist and I felt that she lacked the confidence to admit me to a hospital when I needed it. She may not be your person if your severe symptoms require hospitalization. Also I said that the waiting room is cramped and overcrowded servicing many psychiatrists with everyone facing each other and staring each other down, also the reception staff were rude and couldn't care less. It is a shame when doctors try to get postings deleted that are just put there to help other patients/prospective patients find their way to the right doctor for them.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr Robertson is the first psychiatrist who really listened to me and helped figure out how to talk to me so that I would engage her. She has been involved in my treatment for over three years, and I think she is an excellent professional.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Jane is both personable and sympathetic. Dr Jane has been the only therapist to identify my condition and provide appropriate therapy which has enabled control of my condition and put in place a plan for ongoing management. She has had an extremely positive impact on my life. I could not have got to where I am without her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have to differ from the second review. The comments about the waiting rooms are ridiculous. I have never sat in the waiting room with more than one other person. The staff have not once rolled their eyes as I approached, neither literally nor figuratively. I have seen Jane, maybe 50 times, (not her fault she hasn't cured me I'm a ****ing nutcase) but I have never felt like a guinea pig, or part of her training. Jane has managed my admission to hospital twice and I am happy to say it has been over a year since my last visit. Admittedly I don't have the vast insight of reviewer #2 as I am basing my review on 2 years of treatment, not one visit. I couldn't recommend anyone more emphatically than I recommend Jane.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr Jane Robertson is an incredibly insightful, supportive Doctor who ensures she works collaboratively with patients to guarantee the highest level of professional conduct. She is extremely diligent when working with patients requests and needs, she responds quickly and is always respectful. Having seen a multitude of psychiatrists over many years, I feel very confident in recommending Jane, as she is by far the most capable medical professional to ever have been involved in my care. She gave 110% to my treatment and saved my life. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014