Ratings for Dr. Katrina Best

She is hands down the best doctor and her name suits her 100% she makes going to the doctor bearable!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Love this Dr. and her nurse with the same name is amazing too. Sound strange but I actually like going to the dr!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Best is the Most Proficient doctor that I have ever had, she listens she discusses and she has my utmost confidence in her.... Thank You Dr Best for being there always for me

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Best is excellent. She is respectful and collaborative in her care approach. She is responsive to concerns and answers questions thoroughly. Our family feels grateful to have her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Love her! She is smart, listens to you, takes her time and is down to earth. Also great with babies. So happy I found her. We need more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She is thorough, follows up on her promises and takes the time to really listen.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I find Dr. Best knowledgeable, empathetic, respectful and one of the doctors who is always willing to listen to you with respect. She has been thorough and responded to my desire for follow up. I am very pleased she is my physician.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

She is very smart and listens well a pleasure to be her client

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Best is the Best!! She always has time for all my questions and doesn't rush me and explains all my options and is quick to refer me to a specialist if it is needed. Thank you Dr. Best for being so caring compassionate helpful we are so blessed to have you as our doctor!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

The only downside at all is that Dr. Best is often running late. However, I do not mind the wait at all, because I know that part of the reason is she takes time with her patients to really listen to them and answer all questions, point out all options, etc. She has an amazingly caring and kind personality and is extremely knowledgeable. I feel blessed that it was she that replaced my family doctor when he retired. Could not ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015