Ratings for Dr. Sara Cohen-Gelfand

Hi I’m Marilou Tamboong I’m extremely happy with my her and the staffs,Five stars,A1,Quick,Dr Sara knowledgeable,Professional and Friendly,helpful.Shes the best,Highly Recommended👏👏

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I was so lucky to get Dr. Sara as my GP. I was in serious need of a doctor as mine had taken ill quite quickly and closed his practice. Dr. Sara took me even though she wasn't taking on any new patients. Dr. Sara is a young doctor bringing with her all the new tech. , chemistry, pharma and the combination of eastern and western thinking it takes to help her patients. She is super smart, compassionate, thorough and strong. Her staff are the best I've ever had the pleasure to speak with. I never wait on hold to make an appointment and I've never waited longer than a few days for an appointment with Dr. Sara. Her wait time in the waiting room is about 3 to 5 minutes. I read a lot of poor rating for Doctors on this site and I have had many Doctors that failed to diagnose me, but I'm also to blame. Doctors don't come with a crystal ball or the ability to read your mind. I think it's important for all of us to treat Doctors like humans and not gods. Our health is our responsibility. Take control of your health and see your doctor more often. Make sure you have a complete family history ... do the research and keep a journal. The more respect you have for yourself, the more respect others will have for you.. including your doctor. They need information - background, history, medications, sleep patterns, food intolerance's, headaches, hearing etc. etc. Become a partner with your doctor in your health care. I'm not saying its easy at all. I didn't even know what day it was before I found Dr. Sara. I had two bacteria infections and 3 incurable diseases that went undiagnosed for over 20 years. Make sure you tell your doctor about everything! Including the most personal stuff... i.e. bowel movements, constipation, headaches, sinus, ears, all aches, all pains, bloating, lumps and bumps... it all matters!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

We recently switched to Dr Gelfand and I am so glad that we did. She is professional, courteous and very knowledgable. She took time to listen to all of my concerns and answer all of my questions and followed up on our most recent visit with an excellent referral for my son.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr Gelfand and her staff are such wonderful people. We NEVER have to wait beyond our appointment time and she is so helpful when it comes to questions. I wish there were more people in the field that gave the time and passion to their patients.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015