Ratings for Dr. Vipan Jain

Dr. Jain is a wonderful doctor. He was on time and very patient in explaining things to both myself and my husband. He answered all of our questions and was very kind. His admin assistant Amy was excellent, always understanding and called with results and answered all of my questions. Overall, just an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Best Doctor I have ever dealt with. Professional, kind, helpful. He actually listens to you, cares what you think and takes the time to explain and discuss options and procedures.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

He saved my father's life. He took the time to talk to each of the family members about the procedure he did. He even stayed overnight on a long weekend, until my dad was out of intensive care. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have to have my Gallbladder taken out and I was refereed to see Dr Jain. My meetings with this man went very well, he was informative and described in detail form all of what was going to happen with me and surgery. He also had a family consultation with my family so they could be prepared for what is to come and what to expect from me and my recovery. He allowed my family to discuss any medical issues they were facing and gave advise as to them in order to speed their diagnosis. He was always on time to see me I never had to wait long at all. As for the staff, I felt like all they wanted is for me to get it done or get out, I was told once he's a surgeon not a doctor. I was confused by that comment so I just agreed to the treatment instead of arguing with a staff member. They smile, they get you in on time, the office is always clean they give off a friendly atmosphere

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

He was very informative, thorough and eased my nervous mind.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

He goes above & beyond to help patients His admin Amy 5+++++

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Jain is friendly and competent, explaining procedures clearly and carefully. He listens carefully, and ensures patients are well-informed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Jain is wonderful doctor. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and a fine surgeon. I have been to a few others and none have his likeability. He cares and does his best to help. He also has a good sense of humour, that I tested on many occasions. If you need a procedure, you can't be in better hands than in his.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014