Ratings for Dr. Maria Kiang

Holistically the best Psych I have ever seen, thank you Maria.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

In agreeance with below 2 reviews. I too have seen several therapists but Maria is one in a million- helped me immeasurably with trauma and associated issues. Empathetic and genuinely compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Maria needs to cloned. I have seen so many health professionals throughout my life & Maria is the first one who had the skills to deal with the complexity of my severe PTSD

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Kiang, is the best psych I have ever had. She is caring compassionate and geniunily cares about her patients. Her expansive knowledge as a neurologist and psychiatrist, give her a deeper understanding than most pyschs. She is not a pill pusher but a doctor that will lead you to recovery with psychotherapy with the support of medication if needed. Dr. Kiang has changed my life and helped me to recover from some serious traumas. I am still working on things but I know she always has my back.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

As mentioned in other review no clear treatment goals or objectives, have also been seeing a long time and seems to think prescribing medications with little care for outcome of patient is a means to an end. difficult to get any further, re: referrals, actual help etc. for what is charged. callbacks and ability to schedule regular appts take far too long also.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

No clear treatment goals or objectives, patient has been going a long time with little to no improvement and hasn't been referred.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015